at MyTutor in London
(₤30000 per year)
MyTutor makes learning personal
MyTutor is the UK’s leading platform for online tuition, and we’re on a mission to empower each learner with the expertise they need to reach their potential. Through our highly-engaged tutor community and smart, interactive Online Lesson Space, we envision a future where any student can access high quality one-to-one support.
With the growing demand for personalised education, tutoring has become a £2bn market in the UK alone. Against this backdrop, MyTutor has become one of the fastest-growing and best-funded EdTech businesses in Europe and we’re on our way to revolutionising the tutoring landscape. To date, we’ve worked with over 10,000 families, 150+ schools and raised over £5m from a mix of respected institutional and angel investors.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with our product and marketing teams implementing changes that will improve our brand visibility in search engines.
- Keep up to date with changes in Google algorithms identifying new opportunities.
- Analyse the impact the SEO activities have on visibility and traffic.
- Manage outreach campaigns and support our overall marketing activity.
What we’re looking for:
- A numerical marketer with SEO and analytics background and a passion for digital channels.
- A creative and analytical mindset – the successful candidate will be able to translate SEO best practices into product requests to optimise our site.
- An imaginative thinker who can conceive of new ways to tackle a problem and is brave enough to push on and bring ideas to completion.
- An entrepreneurial spirit. Someone who will feel a strong sense of ownership over their goals, and sustain their interest and effort towards achieving these.
- A great communicator able to develop compelling outreach campaigns.
- We recruit tutors from the Russell Group, having attended one of these universities is definitely a plus.
What you will learn:
- What are the key ranking factors of search engines and which activities have the highest impact.
- How to communicate effectively across product, marketing and operations teams and to prioritise different business objectives
- Project management and core growth hacking skills
- Perform site and content audits and expand our online visibility through outreach campaigns
- You’ll be working with and learning from smart and motivated people from Goldman Sachs, Barclays, BCG, The Hut Group, Periscopix and General Assembly
The Team We’re a friendly team of 20+ in a shared office in Old Street. Some of the team have joined from Barclays, BCG, Goldman Sachs, Just Eat, JustGiving and General Assembly, and as a whole we’re proactive, close-knit and easy to get along with.
How to apply
Please send us your CV and we’ll get back to you asap.
Recent jobs at MyTutor
- Business Development Manager at MyTutor in London 31-01-2018
- UX Designer at MyTutor in London 10-02-2018
- Consumer Sales Lead at MyTutor in London 12-02-2018