at ComplyAdvantage in London
(₤30000 per year)
We are looking for someone awesome to keep us in order. With 70 people spread across three countries and plans to double in 2018, we need someone to join our team in London to make it all run smoothly. Pick your title: Admin Guru, Office Manager, Ops Champion, … We don’t mind, as long as you are up for a challenge and enjoy getting stuff done.
ComplyAdvantage helps people better fight fraud, corruption, money laundering and terrorist financing. We are an ambitious, venture-backed startup that is in a rapid growth phase and have a dream to reduce crime and criminal activity through the creative use of technology and to disrupt the compliance industry while doing so.
Success in the first twelve months would include the following
- You will have built an awesome office environment that we love to work in
- You will have made our internal office processes things of beauty
- You will have helped recruit and onboard the next wave of our new crime fighting superheroes
- You will have supported our marketing team in organising the best events and campaigns in the world
- You will have onboarded our customers and kept our invoicing machine churning
- You will be the core of the office and will make us wonder how we ever did without you
Does this sound like you?
- You know what a well run office looks like
- You know how to manage your time, prioritise and multi-task
- You love solving problems
- You have impeccable attention to detail
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
We’re a rapidly growing team of engineers, data scientists, linguists, designers and researchers passionate about using technology to reduce financial crime.
The team values that ComplyAdvantage subscribes to include:
- Continuous improvement – try new things, take risks, embrace failure!
- Whatever it takes – we compete as a team, and win (or lose) as a team.
- Results driven – focus on the goals, and be hungry to win.
- Work together effectively – be respectful, socially inclusive and friendly. Decision making should be inclusive.
- Aside from a competitive salary, benefits of working at ComplyAdvantage include:
- 25 days’ annual leave
- Season ticket loans
- Cycle to work scheme