Client Onboarding Executive
at UpMail in London
(₤20000 - ₤24000 per year)
UpMail is on a mission to help salespeople sell smarter- providing transformational sales tools empowering teams to communicate better and convert faster. We are the only sales acceleration tool on the market that helps hospitality sales teams supercharge every stage of the sales process.
Nominated for the prestigious HITEC Amsterdam Entrepreneur 20X Award, UpMail is used by over 500 Hotels across Europe with brands such as Jurys Inn, Hilton and Virgin Limited Edition trusting UpMail to maximise the impact of their sales teams.
As part of our growth, we are now looking for a Client Onboarding Executive to help implement our ambitious strategy and shape the future of the organisation. You will be a critical member of team UpMail, part of a small but passionate team (currently 10 although we work in a fun and friendly co-working space based in White City).
The role itself is highly varied and you will be expected to be flexible and get involved with whatever the team requires. In return, you will get exposure to a high growth startup, where you can learn from a passionate, friendly team looking to make a real impact.
- We pride ourselves on providing the very best customer support and you will be key to this, handling email, webchat and outbound calls.
- Being responsible for the ultimate success of our clients, including onboarding, project success, retention and renewal.
- You will explore the best way to provide a smooth experience to customers joining our platform and more importantly making that happen.
- Take ownership of a customer webinar series, providing engaging platform demonstrations and training sessions that will educate and delight our users.
- Work directly with the rest of the team to drive new product changes to our platform as we seek to make continual improvements to the services we provide our clients.
- Driving seamless on-boarding processes and working cross-functionally with our product and sales team to actively lead each customer’s successful deployment
- Ensure that we are delivering the best possible service for our customers by resolving issues such as service level agreements (SLAs) queries as quickly and helpfully as possible
- Identify and develop new opportunities for expansion across the customer’s business.
- Consistently represent and work in line with our core company values.
- Excellent communication skills with impeccable written English
- Willingness to learn new technical concepts and adopt new software quickly
- Ability to communicate technical directions over email and webchat to a variety of users
- A self-starter able to work independently and within a team
- Comfortable with the rapid, unpredictable nature of a tech startup
- Organised and thorough approach to delivering projects for clients
Desirable but not essential
- Industry experience in B2B Sales and/or Hospitality
- Up to £24k pa (based on experience)
- Great and open-minded company culture built by an international team of driven, committed people with global ambitions.
- A genuine opportunity to gain unrivalled experience in a growing company building a meaningful, scalable and successful tech product and progress internally as we grow.
- Real responsibility with a high degree of autonomy to plan and execute goals
- Pension plan
- CycleScheme (Government’s Green Transport Initiative).
- Work in a fun and friendly co-working space
This is a permanent full-time position at our office located in White City, London.