at iProov Limited in London
iProov is looking for a Marketing Associate to join a small and fast growing international team in an exciting, globally renowned company based in Waterloo, London.
• Plan and manage presence at trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; coordinating mailing lists
• Plan and manage marketing seminars, customer events and other promotional activities
• Produce promotional materials and competition entries
• Manage iProov’s social media presence
• Implement marketing and advertising campaigns, monitor and report KPIs
• Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
• Prepare marketing analyses including market studies
• Maintain and improve the marketing data in our CRM system
• Undertake international travel when necessary
This will be a great opportunity to develop marketing and business skills, mentored by a passionate and experienced team focused on customer success.
• Experience in SaaS Marketing, Administration or Product Management an advantage but not essential
• Excellent interpersonal skills (at all levels) with the confidence to clearly articulate a thought- through view
• Results-orientated, with the tenacity, initiative and creativity to deliver on new opportunities
• Excellent organiser and planner with problem-solving skills
• Competent with all standard Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Driven with ambition to be part of a winning team
• Excellent English (written and spoken) is essential
• Degree to 2:1 level in any subject preferred
• European passport with right to work and travel in the EU
iProov is a recognised industry leader, delivering world-beating identity authentication services based on our patented biometric cybersecurity technology. Our team includes experienced leaders and outstanding technologists. This is a very fast-growing industry, with iProov at its heart, creating many opportunities for individual growth and development.
iProov helps many different types of organisation with their digital onboarding, Know Your Customer (KYC), ID verification and authentication requirements. This video provides an excellent summary including a demonstration of the onboarding solution from the Norwegian bank DNB http://finovate.com/videos/finovateeurope-2017-iproov/
iProov solutions have been adopted by the private and public sectors. Customers include global banks in the Netherlands and Scandinavia, innovative startups and citizen-facing government projects in the UK and US.
In 2017 our industry recognitions included:
• SINET16 – a highly competitive selection of the world’s 16 most innovative companies in the global cyber-security industry. iProov was the only UK member,
• Citi, which us awarded its global Fintech ‘Tech for Integrity’ award in Singapore, and
• The UK Government National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) which selected iProov as the winner of its Dragons’ Den award.