at iProov Limited in London
iProov is looking for a Sales Associate to join a small and fast growing international team in an exciting, globally renowned company based in Waterloo, London.
• Research target companies, including products, services, organisation, influencers and decision-making processes
• Seek out new sales opportunities
• Prepare, organise, attend and follow up sales meetings
• Draft and edit sales proposals
• Support sales cycle including customer onboarding
• Promote use of iProov solutions in existing customers
• Collaborate with iProov channel partners to drive sales
• Maintenance and improvement of CRM system data
• Some international travel
This will be a great opportunity to develop business skills and to be mentored by a passionate and experienced team which cares about helping our customers’ businesses succeed.
• Experience in SaaS Sales, Administration or Product Management an advantage but not essential
• Excellent interpersonal skills (at all levels) with the confidence to state a clearly reasoned and articulated viewpoint
• Results-orientated with the tenacity to follow up on leads and explore new opportunities
• Excellent organiser and planner with problem-solving skills
• Plenty of initiative and creativity
• Competent with all standard Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Excellent English (written and spoken) is essential
• Other EU language skills desired but not essential
• Degree to 2:1 level in any subject desirable but not essential
• Passport with right to work and travel in the EU
iProov is a recognised industry leader, delivering world-beating identity authentication services based on our patented biometric cybersecurity technology. Our team includes experienced leaders and outstanding technologists. This is a very fast-growing industry, with iProov at its heart, creating many opportunities for individual growth and development.
iProov helps many different types of organisation with their digital onboarding, Know Your Customer (KYC), ID verification and authentication requirements. This video provides an excellent summary including a demonstration of the onboarding solution from the Norwegian bank DNB http://finovate.com/videos/finovateeurope-2017-iproov/
iProov solutions have been adopted by the private and public sectors. Customers include global banks in the Netherlands and Scandinavia, innovative startups and citizen-facing government projects in the UK and US.
In 2017 our industry recognitions included:
• SINET16 – a highly competitive selection of the world’s 16 most innovative companies in the global cyber-security industry. iProov was the only UK member,
• Citi, which us awarded its global Fintech ‘Tech for Integrity’ award in Singapore, and
• The UK Government National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) which selected iProov as the winner of its Dragons’ Den award.