Business Development/Sales - Part Time
at AmoCentury Ltd in London
(₤600 - ₤650 per month)
Based in W1, LONDON.
Who we are
At AmoCentury, we provide services and develop projects in all areas that we feel we can add value to society, in a relentless quest to create and support developing better, more responsible and more empowering businesses for the global community.
We deliver services, create our own projects, and support others in a wide range of industries, from financial services to the food industry, through fashion or music, from well established global companies to local startups.
This means the right candidate will have the opportunity to build something and have an impact, while growing together with the company shaping the future of the business and eventually the areas where the company is present.
What the day to day will look like
You will be working directly and assisting the founders, and be responsible for managing the growth of the business.
With direct and close support and guidance from the founders, you will own the brand development processes from customer research to post execution relationship management.
This will require you to support, and eventually manage, in researching, connecting with new people and building relationships. The channels will be phone, email, in person and social media.
This implies a genuine understanding and alignment with our brands and projects, as well as a passion to grow projects from the ground with close support.
In addition, it requires a very strong attention to detail and being very organised.
Working closely with the founders, the day to day tasks include, among others:
- Collecting contacts of potential buyers, purchasing managers and chefs/cooks
- Completing 12 meaningful introducing phone call activities per day to obtain engagement with the brands
- On brand effective execution of email and digital correspondence to support customer relationship building and experience
- Keep and maintain an up to date usable record of leads, opportunities and progress, logging all activities
- Produce and propose ideas for social media and web presence activities and content to drive engagement and sales
- Acting as a brand ambassador on every task, internal or external facing
What we are looking for
- Drive – motivated by success, passionate and highly driven to achieve targets.
- Intelligence – learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Work Ethic – possess a strong willingness to get the job done.
- Persistence – demonstrates tenacity and is relentless. Is not afraid to fail.
- Creativity/Innovation – generates new and innovative approaches to support the business.
- Openness to new ideas and debate – demonstrates an ability to back opinions and ideas with facts and research and understands that informed debate produces the best results.
- Collaboration – maintains constant communication to complete tasks.
- Entrepreneurial mindset – able to use learned skills and new information to build something from the ground.
- Honesty/Integrity – does not cut any corners ethically, at all.