Sales Business Developer - VC Backed Startup
at zipcube.com in London
(₤20000 - ₤25000 per year)
Zipcube is the future of venue hire and office search.
We are a rapidly growing online marketplace for hiring event spaces, meeting spaces and offices. Backed by the guys behind Rentalcars, Zoopla, LoveFilm, Shazam, Betfair and more, you’ll be joining a core team of outstanding professionals who have been working together in a collaborative, innovative and progressive tech company where you’ll take a proactive role in the company’s growth every day.
Do you want to be part of this revolution? Do you want to help us redefine the customer experience for hiring a venue and eventually automate that process completely?
Then you are exactly right with us. You have a unique opportunity to be there right from the start and to write history with us.
Our mission is to be the world’s leading online platform for event and work spaces. Using cutting edge technology and design simplicity we are developing a revolutionary marketplace to inspire people to book any space at any time.
Your number one priority is outbound and inbound sales: you’ll drive us crazy because you care more about closing deals than anything else. You don’t hide behind emails, you’re a phone ninja.
You’ll be one of the founding members of this team and will be heading up a team of your own as we grow. All you care about is delivering sales at Zipcube. You will be dealing with our client database as well as developing your own leads and introducing them to our new offers and services.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Managing and building relationships with multiple clients and venues simultaneously – you will be the first point of customer contact so you’ll have a ton of responsibility from Day 1.
- Inbound Sales – You’ll be helping customers with their search for space. You will also reply to their enquiries and assist them booking the perfect space.
- Outbound Sales – You will be dealing with our clients and venue database, own leads, introducing them to our new offers.
- Reporting – You’ll be updating the CEO weekly, reporting sales performance and other key satisfaction metrics.
- Product – Ultimately, you are the voice of our client and you will engage with the product team to feedback every single problem or improvement that we could implement to make our customers happier.
- You over-communicate – you must have the ability to connect instantly with people, build rapport and trust. You are comfortable on Skype, phone calls and email.
- You constantly ask questions – you must have the ability to ask good questions and build an understanding of a customer’s situation.
- You are over-prepared – you will need to be really organised to handle multiple relationships, enquiries…
- You can handle difficult situations – you will inevitably deal with customers who need to be handled with care and understanding.
- You have a history of working hard and getting results.
- You hate paper! You will nurture, use and expand our CRM system (Hubspot) to maximize your success
- BONUS POINTS: Sales experience, CRM experience, Fluent French or German
- Design and development opportunities in a rapidly growing startup
- A competitive salary plus company shares
- A modern, young and relaxed working environment in the heart of London
- Our dedication to helping you become successful. We are huge on personal development and will dedicate time to make sure you achieve your personal and professional goals.