Business Analyst for Healthcare Startup
at Messly in London
Messly is an online careers and recruitment platform for healthcare. We support a medical community providing peer-to-peer knowledge on NHS jobs and career development tools, and connect doctors directly with hospitals for temporary work. We have built an engaged community of over 6,000 doctors, by creating smart tools, engaging content and peer-to-peer insights.
Fully-funded by a leading team of London angel investors, we are looking for an ambitious analyst to support the founders in sales, analytics and customer support.
This is a rare opportunity to work directly with the two founders of a fast-growing tech startup. We need a side-kick, protege, left-hand (wo)man to help us grow the business by supporting on our day-to-day tasks. It will be a hands-on role combining strategic thinking with getting your hands dirty with the doing. Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing sales material for pitch meetings
- Research and analysis, especially of customer and market data
- Lead generation
- Gathering user feedback and reporting on findings
- Customer support
- Providing on-boarding support to customers
- Preparing internal metrics and performance analytics
- Outreach to potential partner organisations
- Support with investor updates
- Working to support the other business functions, including product development, performance marketing, sales and tech
This is not an admin / PA role. It will require you to take responsibility in a customer-facing role and help to solve some of the toughest product, sales and strategic issues the business is facing. We will invest in your development to enable this to happen quickly.
And who will you be working with? We are Abrar (a doctor) and Chris (a strategy advisor) – best mates from school who went to Cambridge University together and joined forces to start Messly last year. Check us out on LinkedIn.
You are smart, ambitious and looking to take a leap into a growth stage company to fast-track your learning and your career development.
You are frustrated by slow-moving, process-heavy situations and excited by moving fast to solve hard problems and delight customers.
You are excited by working closely with the founders of the business, and taking the opportunity to work in a varied role with responsibility and scope for rapid personal development.
You have worked in a professional environment before, but we don’t need specific experience or expertise. It’s all about your mindset and how fast you learn.
Competitive salary (based on experience)
Travel / development expenses
Part-time office dog
The role is full-time and based in our offices in South West London.
Applications are on a rolling basis. If you are interested do not delay applying.
Recent jobs at Messly
- Operations Associate at Messly in London 01-10-2018
- *Acquisition Marketer for HealthTech startup* at Messly in London 17-10-2018
- *Data Junkie for HealthTech Startup* at Messly in London 18-10-2018