Clinical Lead for Healthcare Startup
at Messly in London
Messly is an online careers and recruitment platform for healthcare. We support a medical community providing peer-to-peer knowledge on NHS jobs and career development tools, and connect doctors directly with hospitals for temporary work. We have built an engaged community of over 6,000 doctors, by creating smart tools, engaging content and peer-to-peer insights.
Fully-funded by a leading team of London angel investors we are now looking for a clinical lead, who wants to put their medical experience to good use, growing a leading healthcare innovation.
You will use your clinical experience to roll out Messly’s platform, leading on the consultancy, management, and implementation of the product in our partner NHS Trusts. You will be using your clinical communication and problem-solving skills on a daily basis. Key responsibilities would include:
- Working directly with (and in) hospitals to ensure that the platform is working smoothly and continually being optimised
- Providing on-boarding support to customers
- Being the hospitals’ Messly-guru, supporting them in their use of the product
- Reporting on feedback and learnings to the wider team
- Working with the development team on product optimisation
- Supporting the founders and other functions within the business (marketing and sales) to increase growth
We are looking for somebody with clinical experience, ideally at least 1 years experience working as an NHS doctor.
In addition, it would be a bonus to have shown proficiency in the following areas:
- Report and presentation writing
- Professional communication (presenting, email and telephone)
- Customer support
Beyond your medical experience, we don’t necessarily need specific expertise, it’s all about your mindset and how fast you learn.
You are smart, ambitious and action-orientated, looking to take a leap into a growth stage company in order to fast-track your learning and career development. You are frustrated by slow-moving, process-heavy situations and excited by moving fast to solve challenging problems and delight customers.
You are excited by working closely with the founders of the business, and taking the opportunity to work in a varied role with responsibility and scope for rapid personal development.
We are a young company. That means we need people who seek out fast-growing, learning environments, where you define your own work proactively and take ownership of the outputs. This means having a growth mindset, a can-do attitude and endless enthusiasm.
Competitive salary (based on experience)
Travel / development expenses
Part-time office dog
The role is full-time and based in our offices in South West London.
Applications are on a rolling basis. If you are interested do not delay applying.
Recent jobs at Messly
- Business Analyst for Healthcare Startup at Messly in London 09-01-2018