at Akkroo in London
(₤30000 - ₤35000 per year)
Akkroo is a vibrant and fast paced startup, addressing the broken methods around collecting and processing leads from events. We are the forerunners of Event Lead Capture, offering a quality solution that connects events, sales and marketing for businesses all over the world.
We’re 5 years into our journey, having developed our platform and established global success. You would be joining a mature startup which has roots and a foundation, but still huge scope for growth and innovation. When better to get involved with a company?
We’re looking for a creative and passionate designer who is ready to take a next step in their career. This isn’t a run-of-the-mill Design job, you’ll be able to add real value through a variety of avenues. You’re ultimate goal will be to educate, inform, entertain through your material, ultimately driving our future customers to take action.
We aspire to be an organisation with an emphasis on great design throughout all of our communications as well as our organisational branding. As the Designer, you’ll interpret a broad range of briefs in different digital formats. The kind of things this will encompass:
- Designing and developing aspects of our front-end marketing website
- Designing and building landing pages and other web marketing content
- Graphical content for social media; profiles, banners, adverts etc.
- Email design, code, creation and testing
- Creating and (ideally) illustrating infographics
- Creation of customer-facing downloadable assets such as guides, as well as visual interpretation of written content
- Graphical content for display banners for our paid search, re-marketing and partners
What we need:
- Demonstrable experience – you’ll be able to show us a strong portfolio of work
- A head for marketing – you’ll sit in the marketing team, so you’ll need to have some knowledge about the field, or at least a desire to learn
- Strong communication – You’ll need to be able to communicate your ideas clearly and concisely so attention to detail is a must
- You’ll need to be proficient with design software, specifically the Adobe Suite (mainly Illustrator and Photoshop).
- Experience with landing page tools or templating languages and systems (we use HubSpot)
SALARIES AND PERKS
We’re looking to pay a starting salary of £30 – £35k for this role. We are committed to ratcheting salaries as we grow so this won’t be stagnant, as long as you are hitting your targets! A lot of places boast a great culture, but what’s going on here is really second to none (you have to see it to believe it), you would join an incredibly friendly but high achieving team. You can also enjoy…
- Free fruit, coffee, a selection of teas and ample breakfast options
- A Macbook Air or Pro, along with magic mice and keyboards!
- Monthly lunches (we’ll get the bill!)
- Equity in the business
- A generous quarterly reading allowance
- Holiday flexibility
- Amazing work space. We’ve just moved to shiny new offices in Brixton!
Apply directly through the WIS website, or skip a step and apply here
We are a genuinely tenacious and forward thinking company – get involved!
Recent jobs at Akkroo
- Engineering Manager at Akkroo in London 07-03-2018
- Junior Support Engineer at Akkroo in London 03-04-2018
- Visual Designer - Marketing at Akkroo in London 04-04-2018
- DevOps Engineer at Akkroo in London 06-04-2018