Digital Marketing Executive
at Loot in London
Loot is on a mission to empower young people in the UK to know more about their spending, so they can do more with their money. Our goal is to become the leading millennial current account.
You’ll be joining a highly driven and passionate team who are dedicated to delivering a product that makes a difference to our users’ everyday lives.
What We Value
Collaboration – When we work across teams, we’re unstoppable.
Openness – Informed people make better decisions and have a greater impact.
Impact – We use data, research and critical thinking to maximise impact.
Curiosity – We’re not afraid to ask anyone ‘why’ or to challenge the status quo.
Compassion – We do everything with a level of empathy and trust; we listen, we communicate openly and set clear expectations.
About the role
This is a great opportunity for someone to join the marketing team in a fast-growing (and fun!) Fintech brand. The role is suited to someone with digital experience and looking to have a big impact. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this role is responsible for the execution, optimisation, scaling and reporting of all paid social and paid media activity.
- Planning and executing paid media campaigns across a variety of platforms
- Reporting campaign results to HoM
- Tweaking campaigns based on results
- Running experiments across platforms to test and learn more about platform, creative, targeting, timing etc
- Contributing to the overall Marketing strategy by identifying where the best opportunities are for expanding our user base through paid media
- Managing and effectively allocating a tight paid media budget
- Working closely with the Marketing Designer, planning and developing briefs for paid media creatives
- Maintaining and building relationships with Account Managers across various platforms through on and offline meetings
- Experience planning and executing paid media campaigns
- Excellent understanding of campaign objectives, audience targeting, bidding strategies
- Understanding of tracking and reporting (e.g Pixels)
- Commercially minded, looking to achieve maximum ROI from the available budget
- Ability to write compelling, engaging, on-brand copy
- Highly numerate and able to easily interpret data for analysis
Nice to Have
- Technical Understanding of Mobile Marketing (e.g Deep Linking)
- Experience/Understanding of Mobile Attribution
- Specific experience with Facebook, Google, Twitter and Snap
- Experience of Cross-Channel Attribution
- Broad understanding of the digital landscape (e.g. SEO and PPC)
PLEASE NOTE: Loot will only accept applications from candidates legally allowed to work in the UK. We will not be providing visa sponsorships for this role.
We are particularly focused on developing a more diverse workplace to reflect the users of our app. If you have the right attitude, are proactive and a very skilled persuader then we’d like to hear from you.
Talented and leading; we like having a team of great people that can learn from and be inspired by each other
Collaboration is the key; there’s no such thing as pulling rank here
A balance of focus and motivation with chill out and fun
Fun and exciting FinTech Startup, supported by industry professionals
Endless supply of freshly ground coffee and EBT (English Breakfast Tea)
Employee options scheme
Yes, we do have a ping pong table!
Recent jobs at Loot
- Ruby/Back-end Developer (Mid Level) at Loot in London 11-09-2017
- Sales Executive at Loot in London 22-01-2018
- Inside Sales Executive at Loot in London 26-01-2018
- Senior iOS Developer at Loot in London 16-02-2018