at Gendius in Alderley Edge
(₤42000 per year)
Up to £42k salary (depending on experience) as well as equity.
We are Gendius, our mission is to ensure that people ‘live well’ with their diabetes. We use technology to improve the outcomes for people with diabetes by helping and supporting them to lead healthier, more active lives. Using our Intellin app platform we are empowering, inspiring and guiding people to reach their goals. We work closely with people who suffer from diabetes, and healthcare professionals and experts in the field.
Having closed a round of funding, we’re seeking a front-end developer who can build our app and web properties. We’re at an early stage so you will have an excellent opportunity to guide and influence the direction we take in our mission to improve people’s lives.
Please contact email@example.com if you’re interested or have any questions.
- React (React Native is ideal!) – we can up-train you if you’re an expert in a similar framework.
- Experience having built shipped apps before.
- Experience of having integrated with HTTP APIs.
- Tooling such as NPM, JSX, etc.
- Ability to produce clean, modular, unit-tested code accompanied with solid understanding of design patterns.
Nice to have experience with:
- Worked as part of an agile team.
- Experience with Redux or similar concept.
- More back-end oriented languages/tools.
We’re based in Alderley Park which is a large, modern building not far from Manchester. On-site benefits include:
- Grounds on which to run/walk.
- Shop, restaurant and coffeeshop.
- Shuttle bus to Macclesfield and Alderley Edge train stations.
- Plenty of car and bike parking space.