Customer Success and Operations
at acasa in London
(₤18000 per year)
We are building acasa to create a unified, frictionless and deeply integrated platform that will bring the home into the digital age. That is mobile-first, customer-focussed and design-led. We’re on a mission to make the experience of moving in, managing and moving on as delightful as it should be. From the very first property to the very last.
Each month, the majority of our money gets spent on running our homes. From rent and electricity to the wifi, household bills are expensive! Yet when it comes to actually managing these expenses, it feels like our homes are stuck in the dark ages. Dealing with home finances, maintenance, utilities and services is a hot mess of incomprehensible spreadsheets, unsettled payments, passive aggressive fridge messages and broken promises.
acasa (previously Splittable) was founded in 2014, backed by some of the best investors in Europe, including Seedcamp and Playfair Capital. We’re based in Shoreditch, but don’t worry, you don’t have to like artisan coffee to work here.
Championing customers, learning from them and creating solutions based on insights will be central to your role. You’ll be the voice of the customer within acasa and involved in product decisions at a vision and sprint level. You’ll be the first dedicated customer success team member, so you’ll be needed to lead and make an impact in a small and fast moving team. You will not be a cog in the wheel of a large customer service team.
Customer success at acasa means ensuring our households get the very best experience from acasa, both in terms of when they ask for help, and by guiding them through the service. Whether it’s answering questions before they buy, helping resolve issues in the service setup, or identifying further wants and needs. Customer success is a diverse, interesting, and critical part of the team.
The role is varied day to day and you might one day be working with our suppliers to fulfil customer orders to helping develop a new feature for our customers the next. We “do things which don’t scale” in order to move fast, learn and deliver value to our households as quickly as possible. You’ll be working directly with world class suppliers in Octopus Energy, Origin Broadband, and all UK water companies, and, many more as we grow over-time.
Customer success at acasa is a diverse, interesting, and critical part of our future success.
What you will do:
- Be the eyes and ears for customer feedback and championing their wants and needs
- Be point person for our customers messaging us for help
- Heading up the daily operational tasks to fulfil customers orders
- Work with our partner suppliers to improve our integrations and resolve customer issues along the way
- Play a role in building specifications to improve the experience across the whole app
- Helping in the prioritisation and planning of product improvements
What we are looking for:
- Our first customer success team member
- Entry-level role but suited for someone who is keen to learn and develop fast
- Well organised with attention to detail
- Very good written English
- Patience and empathy for customers
- Someone looking to dive in and learn about delivering and building new products to help make the lives of real customers better
- Computer literate