at Sandbox&Co in London
Sandbox is an industry-focused investor, committed to building and supporting businesses at the intersection of the digital, learning, and media sectors. Founded in 2014, the partners have a long track-record of acquiring, transforming and scaling businesses and brands internationally for multinationals including Viacom, P&amp;G and Pearson.
About the role:
We are currently building a team to operate our latest product: an app for preschool children and their families which allows kids to explore their interests through hundreds of educational games, books, videos, and hands-on offline activity suggestions.
Since its creation, the app has been downloaded more than a million times, and has consistently featured in the US iOS Store’s top grossing kids’ apps.
Its aim is to spark imagination and a love of learning in kids, by feeding their curiosity with trusted and curated content. We aim to become the early learning destination of choice for young children and their families, and we hope that you will join us on the journey!
In a job with Sandbox, you’ll have plenty of independence to do what you do best and truly drive the business, whilst working alongside a small team of people passionate about creating the best product possible to foster joyful early learning.
- You will be in charge of the product’s aesthetics across a range of situations, working with current styles and developing them further.
- You will work in conjunction with the UX designer to create new visual elements as the app is developed.
- You will contribute to website design, game design, and marketing campaigns.
- Passion for education and children’s learning and media; desire to create a beautiful, immersive learning experience for children and their families
- A strong design portfolio, demonstrating illustration and layout proficiency for a variety of end uses
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team, as required
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Comfort working with remote team members
This is a full-time role based in our office in South Bank in London, although our flexible working environment means that working from home or adjusted hours are always possible.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.