at Studio Graphene Limited in London
Why work with Studio Graphene?
Founded in 2014, we’re a close knit team of designers, developers, planners and strategists. We work with both start-ups and established companies to turn ideas into show-stopping designs, and designs into market-ready products. And we need you!
We’re looking for a passionate and versatile UX Designer who can jump straight in and work with our existing Design team to deliver even more awesome projects for 2018.
We work primarily on web and app projects, but have an experienced and busy IOT software arm too – with Studio Graphene, no two projects are ever the same.
You must love:
- The design-thinking process
- User experience and interface design theory
- Solving real-life user problems
- Receiving challenging project briefs
- Inspiring others to aim for bigger, bolder, and smarter solutions
- Agile and experiment-driven development
- Negotiating, communicating, and presenting design ideas and pitches
What you’ll do:
- Turn visions into concepts and capture client requirements to achieve the best user centred result
- Apply strategic visual thinking to deliver integrated end-to-end user experience solutions with a focus on user needs and business goals
- Master web and mobile technology, and their impact on the feasibility of design
- Engage with customers and learn quickly through iterative prototyping
- Participate in customer research and apply insights to generate user journeys that deliver customer delight
- Work on multiple projects at one time, using strong communication skills to manage time and expectations appropriately
- Collaborate effectively with designers, developers, product management, and other team members
- Raise the bar of our user experience execution
You should be:
- Curious and committed to testing new ideas and innovating to drive business results
- An effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator
- A master of prototyping tools as Adobe XD, invision
- Organized, self-directed, efficient and able to manage multiple and complex projects in a timely manner
- Able to provide a dazzling online portfolio (attached to your application, please!)
Qualifications and Experience:
- You must have demonstrable experience in designing user interfaces and graphics for web and mobile apps
- Knowledge in UX best-practices and standards for web and mobile applications
- Experience in visual design, prototyping and UX design
- A Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in Graphic Design, or a degree in a Human-Computer interaction or Data Architecture related field