Sales and Business Development at Award-Winning Startup
at HowNow in London
(₤22000 - ₤25000 per year)
We’re reinventing eLearning. If you want to change the way the world learns and spend your time making a meaningful impact on the world around you, then join us.
HowNow is a cloud-based platform that provides enterprise-level software to educators of all sizes to create, launch and manage with their own self-branded online school. We’re empowering educators around the world to share and monetise their knowledge, while democratising the access to high quality learning. Backed by Mark Pearson (Founder of MyVoucherCodes) and Tennis Star Andy Murray, HowNow are bringing people together, beyond borders, and changing the way the world learns.
We’re looking for a sales extraordinaire with entrepreneurial flair, brilliant communication skills and the passion to build a startup from the ground up. It’s exactly the right time to join a well funded, startup and grow with the company. The first people who come into the team will have the opportunity to set up the structures and processes, shape the team, and become the future leaders for sales at HowNow.
What you’ll be doing
• You will call, email, send a raven – be creative and sign up brilliant educators and grow the business.
• Create and implement a target-focused business development strategy
• Own the sales process: Client research, pitch management, pipeline management, sales optimisation and reporting
• Work with clients from demo to software onboarding to account management *Be entrepreneurial by helping others build their business on our business
• Build a community of educators and contribute to democratising education for all.
What you need
• The ability to sell, hit targets and take pride in what you do.
• Creativity, passion and an entrepreneurial flair
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills
• Data-driven with strong analytical skills, comfortable with Excel
• 1+ year experience in B2B sales
• Experience of online learning as a consumer is a must
• A history of working hard and getting results.
What you’ll get
• A competitive salary of £22k to £25k with uncapped commission
• Work directly with the founders who have built a startup that has been awarded Business of the Year, named Top 100 Startup in the UK and have been recognised by Virgin Media Business as one of the most innovative founders in the UK.
• Generous perks and holidays
• Ongoing training and investment in your growth
• Work with a passionate team of hustlers who love to have fun while changing the way the world learns for the better.
• The satisfaction of building something that matters.
How to apply?
If reading this job post has got you exciting then apply with your CV and covering letter explaining why you want to work at HowNow and why you think you will be perfect for joining this team.
Recent jobs at HowNow
- *Paid Social and Content Marketing Whiz* at HowNow in London 02-01-2019
- Product Manager at Award-winning Startup at HowNow in London 15-01-2019