Senior Product Designer
at OneDome in London
Who we are?
Millions of people participate in property transactions every year in the UK. In most cases, it’s a stressful and unpleasant process held up by outdated, admin-heavy and labour-intensive processes. Founded in 2016, OneDome’s mission is change this experience forever using data, powerful digital technology, and an innovative business model.
With offices in London and Kiev, OneDome is a fast-growing, well-funded, cutting-edge property technology start-up whose goal is to challenge market norms and reshape the property industry to better reflect the consumer demands of the 21st Century.
Our property technology helps consumers with their property search and purchase, while we also work with estate agents, conveyancers and mortgage brokers to help them adapt to their customers’ changing needs and remain competitive.
What’s the opportunity?
You will be working on the experience and design of our market-leading products, in the collaborative and growing team closely working with our product managers and engineers to deliver beautiful, accessible and easy-to-use designs.
What will you be doing?
- Own full product design lifecycle: conducting research, translating research insights into ideas, and finally designing the workflows and detailed interactions to bring the products to life.
- Sketch and prototype ideas to quickly identify if it’s viable as well as building fine-grained details of interactions.
- Deliver the designs for each release by following through on details with the engineering team and driving fit-and-finish polish.
- Closely participate in building OneDome Design System, making sure that designs are consistent across products as a whole and different parts of the products.
What skills and experience do you need?
- Experience designing and helping ship digital products and systems, not just websites.
- Track record of designing experiences that people can access on any type of device – desktop, tablet and phone.
- An appreciation of the entire product development process, from problem solving through to detailed UI and visual design.
- Fluency with visual and interaction design tools such as Sketch, InVision and Axure.
- Excellent communicator of design work and your rationale and business case behind proposals.
- Excellent self-starter who can collaborate deeply with engineers.
- Degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, Computer Science, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Competency with HTML/CSS and ability to work within a highly technical environment, as well as good understanding of technical requirements and limitations.
- Experience with designing SaaS products.
- High-growth, young, well-funded company – raised over £4.25M funding to date
- Competitive salary and generous share options
- An innovative, game-changing product
- Brilliant, passionate, hard-working and humble colleagues
- Entrepreneurial spirit at every level of the company
- International and dynamic workplace
- Great location in Central London