Senior UX / UI Designer
at Swish in London
We’re looking for potentially the most important part of our company. We are genuinely design-led as we build a product for the beauty industry that challenges current norms around inclusivity and confidence.
At Swish we’re building an augmented reality app for virtually trying on cosmetic products, and we’re on a mission to change the way you discover your style.
There is one area of retail that has resisted the explosion in online shopping – cosmetics. Even in 2018, only 5% of makeup is sold online, and we’re going to change that. We believe the future of online shopping is a deeply personalized experience, driven by the latest technology, where even the most bespoke products can be bought with confidence online.
We think that people should be free to explore and discover their own personal style. We don’t think brands or other people should dictate style; it should be a voyage of self-discovery. We feel the same way about careers. We’re from a diverse range of backgrounds, we love to learn, explore and push each other and we think you should too.
We are an early stage startup based inside the Entrepreneur First accelerator programme.
We are seeking a Senior UI/UX Designer with experience designing consumer-oriented apps to join us on this exciting journey. This a chance to work with cutting-edge machine learning and computer vision technology at the verge of what’s possible, and redefine an industry.
- University degree, ideally in something creative – if not, paint us a story telling us how you ended up here
- Experience as a UI/UX designer especially for consumer apps
- Obsessed with design trends and able to create your own
- Excited to build a brand that’ll be distinguished
- Experience with Adobe suite, and the latest in prototyping software such as marvel/invision
- Accurate wireframing and sketching skills.
- Relish user testing everything and generating unique insights
- UK work permit and right of residency