Backend Software Engineer - NodeJS/Typescript
at Silicon Rhino in London
We’re looking for a back end software engineer with good Typescript and Node.js experience, to work on a range of interesting projects.
Silicon Rhino is a startup & development studio focused on helping startups develop their products and internal systems. We work closely with founders and small teams, and get involved at the early stages of a project to help with requirements and prototyping. We are agile, and always looking for new and better ways to work and build software.
We specialise in scalable implementation and design/ux, while adding a wealth of knowledge around the startup journey as a whole.
A successful candidate should:
- Have 2+ years experience in engineering backend systems
- Be passionate about the code they write
- Have a keen interest in scalability and project architecture
- Always strive to improve themselves and their work
- Love to tackle challenging problems
- Be able to communicate well with team members and clients
We’re a great place to work because:
- We work with lots of different technologies, and are always looking to the cutting edge for ways to improve our work
- We spend time learning for each project
- We’re a fast growing and friendly team
- We give back to the startup community by mentoring at several accelerators
- We have weekly team lunches (and gaming sessions!)
- We are a social bunch – we enjoy team beers after work
- We have a relaxed, friendly atmosphere
- Serverless architecture
Salary expectations – salary dependent upon experience
NO RECRUITERS OR AGENCIES (we won’t even bother replying)
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.