at Vidsy in London
Traditional video production was built for TV, but these models don’t work in a world of mobile video and social. Vidsy is changing the game, powered by our disruptive tech platform and harnessing a new generation of creators, we help the world’s leading brands create quality video at scale.
We are Facebook’s Global Innovator for ‘Creativity In Video’, strategic and tech partners with Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and at the cutting edge of mobile video and technology. We have built, and continue to innovate on a series of exciting products, using the latest technologies to define a new era of creativity in the mobile video space.
At Vidsy we’re on a mission to empower a million creators to make a living doing what they love. We’re disrupting the traditional advertising status quo, building a new model that provides value for both creators and brands. #WeAreCreators.
We’re looking for a Test Engineer to help us to build, test and scale the services that power our innovative products. We use cutting edge technologies such as GoLang, React, Redux and microservices to power our platform and products. This is a chance to have a real impact, where your contributions make a difference and you will have input into the way code, culture and product are built at Vidsy.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Work inside a cross-functional agile team and be involved in the whole development process
- Perform automated and manual testing of the Vidsy platform (web and chatbot).
- Design, develop, and maintain test automation frameworks.
- Improve test automation tools used by our engineers.
- Encourage developers, at all levels to write higher quality, testable software.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience designing and implementing automated test suites, both functional and non functional, that validate software conformance to defined acceptance criteria, design documentation and application standards.
- Ability to understand both product and engineering domains, and apply QA best practices to both.