Co-founder and COO for a tech-enabled cosmetic platform
at Cosm in London
We are looking for a determined, hard-working, and talented co-founder and COO to help establish and rapidly grow a tech company operating in the cosmetic sector.
We are aiming to establish, innovate, and rapidly grow a tech company that will transform the UK’s £3 billion non-surgical cosmetic procedure market. We have aspirations to become the largest platform provider of home cosmetic solutions in the UK and to expand our services internationally. At present, we are at the ideas stage with a fully worked up business plan in development.
We currently comprise a medical doctor with experience of performing cosmetic procedures and a management consultant at a top global company. Together, we have over 10 years experience in the healthcare sector and 5 years experience of business management and analytics. We are driven by the prospect of transforming an industry, growing professionally, and having a great time in doing so.
We are seeking a co-founder who is as passionate about transforming the cosmetic industry through tech as we are, and has the determination, talent, and diligence to make it happen.
- Establish and manage the incorporation and day-to-day operations of the company including compliance with industry regulations
- Serve as the link between the technology and the business development sides of the company
- Help find and select a co-founder CTO and employees to develop the technology platform
- Help develop and execute the marketing strategy to increase user registration
- Seek and execute customer and practitioner feedback to improve the technology platform
- Help develop and execute the business development strategy including partnerships
- Help raise funds for the business through grants, equity, and debt financing
QUALITIES AND EXPERIENCE:
- Professional experience in the beauty, healthcare, or other related industry of at least 1 year
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, and Excel
- Ability to work well, both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to be highly entrepreneurial, i.e. take initiative and improve following setbacks
- Ability to deliver focussed, high-quality work at pace
- Ability and strong preference to work in a highly organised way
- Passion for networking
- Resilience to setbacks and determination to succeed, no matter the challenge
- Preference for giving and receiving caring but candid feedback
- Capacity to work for success regardless of the long hours that may be needed
- Higher education qualification in business administration or similar
- Understanding of and ability to apply the MECE principle
- Experience in a start-up business
- Full-time competitive salary once revenues begin or funding received
- Co-founder equity in a potentially high-growth, transformative company
- Opportunity to transform the cosmetic procedure industry
- Resume/CV or your LinkedIn profile