Technical Consultant - Systems Integration, Automation
at IB Boost Ltd in London
(₤45000 - ₤60000 per year)
IB Boost is a niche consultancy and software development house based in London with clients across the world. We are looking for an enthusiastic Technical Consultant to join our growing team.
This role will be client-facing, and to be considered for this role you must have experience in consultancy environments and be comfortable and confident speaking to both technical and non-technical clients in a professional manner.
- Acting as the face of IB Boost with our clients, supporting them with our products and helping to build these relationships
- Developing and implementing our automation products on client sites
- Supporting our existing clients by helping them resolve their automation issues
As is the case with consultancies, client and internal needs change regularly, so be ready to get involved in a wide variety of tasks!
Mandatory technologies and experience:
- Interest in test automation and/or robotic process automation
- 2-3 years in a consultancy / client-facing role
- Familiarity with Java and Unix scripting
- Excellent communication skills
Joining our team will mean getting to work in a rapidly-growing automation business with leading financial institutions. There’s a lot of potential for development and career progression, and you’ll get to work closely with our Directors in delivering our vision to our clients.
For us, hiring is not a box-ticking exercise – we put a lot of effort into finding people with the right drive, ambition and attitude. We are hiring directly so send us your CV, cover letter, work examples, online portfolio, Github profile, etc. We want more than just a list of previous roles – we want to hear about your accomplishments and to see your personality.
Please note: You must have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this position.