Graphic & Digital Designer - Intern
at Centre for Finance, Technology and Entrepreneurship in London
(₤1000 - ₤10000 per year)
We are looking for one highly motivated graphic design intern who will help us create our brands identities and take part in designing the education platform for a new finance.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Improving our existing visual identities and create the next ones
• Ensure the consistency of our branding across our channels
• Create Marketing materials to assist Marketing and Business Development, teams.
• Design communication materials for our different channels
• Assist in the creation of the User Experience of our Web and Mobile platforms
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
• A solid knowledge of the latest Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator
• The ability to prioritise and work effectively in a fast-moving environment.
• A blend of brave creative brainpower and a practical attitude; your ideas are amazing and innovative, but you can adapt them to each situation.
• Interest in branding and creating social media content
• HTML and CSS knowledge would be beneficial
• Video edition is a big ++
You’ll get to broaden your skillset in a collaborative and friendly environment and be involved in projects from start to finish, so it’s great opportunity for someone to establish themselves and flourish.
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be joining a small but highly motivated team who’s building the future of education in finance. Although we’re small, we’re punching way above our weight, and are supported by exceptional people from Harvard, Imperial College, Hong Kong University, HSBC, Citi, Ping An or Lloyds.
You’ll be working on some of the most important topics of today: Digital transformation, Technology disruption, Lifelong learning and continuous adaptation, Shift to an entrepreneurial age.
You’ll have direct inputs on a global project aimed to train hundreds of thousands of people.
You’ll be working in a cool and engaging setup.
You can expect to work alongside our current Graphic Designer and collaborate on many different projects.
You will also be exposed to the Startup ecosystems in Europe and Asia. And participate in the construction of an ecosystem of exceptional people and organizations.
This internship is a great experience for anyone who wants to thrive in the startup ecosystem, but also understand how large organizations work. In fact, he/she will be working closely with the most advanced and recognized Innovation & creative centers in Europe and Asia.
Finally, you’ll be joining us at our working space in the Shard, with an exceptional view on London (where the coffee machine is an Ipad …)
If you’d like to join, tell us who you are and convince us!
Recent jobs at Centre for Finance, Technology and Entrepreneurship
- Marketing & Communications Assistant - Intern at Centre for Finance, Technology and Entrepreneurship in London 31-01-2018
- Community Manager - Intern at Centre for Finance, Technology and Entrepreneurship in London 31-01-2018
- Business Development - Intern at Centre for Finance, Technology and Entrepreneurship in London 31-01-2018
- Ecosystem Builder / Partnership Assistant - Intern at Centre for Finance, Technology and Entrepreneurship in London 31-01-2018
- Social Media and Communications - Intern at Centre for Finance, Technology and Entrepreneurship in London 31-01-2018