Country Manager for German Markets
at Careerjet in London
Are you passionate about internet and mobile technology? Are you an analytical, quality-focused, problem-solving person? Do you want to be part of a team that develops products that help people on a daily basis? Then Careerjet might have just the job for you!
Careerjet is looking for a new addition to their team to take responsibility of the German markets. You will be in charge of the management and development of the German-language websites and apps, from translation to final delivery. The job requires a fast-learning individual that will work as a vital member of the team, and also work independently, taking ownership and responsibility of the markets and products.
Careerjet is a leading job search engine, with websites and apps in more than 90 countries and 28 languages. Careerjet are currently expanding their range of products into new verticals, so it’s a really exciting time to get involved. You will have the rare opportunity to gain an insight into search engine technology, data extraction and analysis, and the process of developing and launching new products, apps and websites, and seeing them through from start to finish.
Researching, adding and configuring online data sources for inclusion in the search engine;
Monitoring and continually quality-controlling online ads;
- Information extraction / analysis:
Developing, testing and improving extraction of data by creating and maintaining semantic rules and patterns, with a focus on accuracy and quality;
- Traffic improvement:
Developing the traffic of the apps and websites by improving their quality, reach and user-base through SEO;
- Client care:
Building and maintaining strong long-lasting relationships with clients, giving support, advice and increasing sales potential where possible;
- Quality control:
Reviewing and improving quality of the products on a continual basis;
Proposing improvements to products and processes;
Reporting issues, proposing solutions and following up on progress;
Translating the products and websites into high quality, industry-standard German;
Improving product localisation;
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive basic salary
- Attractive sales commissions.
- Annual pay raise scheme based on employee’s initiative, conscientiousness, and quality of work
- Health Insurance and Pension schemes
- 25 days holiday
- Insight into search engine technology
- Multicultural environment
- Career growth opportunities
- Outstanding written and oral skills in German and English
- Diploma from a well-respected university and/or solid professional experience in a similar position
- A passion for all things internet and mobile
- Strong computer literacy and internet skills
- Analytical and technical proficiency
- Fast-learner, autonomous and well-organised
- Detail-oriented, with excellent problem-solving and follow-up skills
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Experience as a Translator, Web Data Analyst, SEO Analyst would be a plus
- No 9-to-5 mentality
If you think you are the right candidate, send us your CV and a cover letter detailing the key skills and experiences that will make you the best applicant for this position.
For administrative purposes, ALL applicants please indicate in your e-mail whether you currently have the right to work in the UK.
Careerjet is a leading online job search engine, based in Fulham, London. Our websites and apps span over 90 countries in 28 languages.
Evolving in a fast paced industry, Careerjet is currently expanding their range of products into new areas and opportunities.
Careerjet is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates