Graduate/Assistant Project Manager /Client Support Associate (Digital/Software)
at Bit Zesty Ltd in London
(₤21000 - ₤30000 per year)
ABOUT BIT ZESTY
We are an innovation agency specialising in making digital experiences that create real value for users and organisations. We create digital products for clients across a variety of industries – including startups, large enterprises, charities and government bodies – as well as building and maintaining our own SaaS products.
BEING AN ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER/CLIENT SUPPORT ASSOCIATE AT BIT ZESTY
At Bit Zesty, being an Assistant Project Manager is about supporting, organising, testing and communicating. It is about providing support to Project/Delivery Manager, especially by ensuring software quality. It is also about taking ownership of our Customer Support Operations.
Support Project Manager
- Monitor project estimates versus actuals
- Review timesheets and staff utilisation
- Produce invoices and reports
- Prepare project documents, e.g. training materials, diagrams
- Help to organise meetings, workshops, user testing sessions
- Write user stories and acceptance criteria based on client requirements and collaborating with UX team
- Make sure that software deliverables meet client and quality requirements by continuously testing features
Provide Client Support
- Gain a high level of knowledge of our client software products
- Understand any support issues raised by communicating with clients over email or telephone
- Prioritise incoming work across a number of projects
- Allocate work to and collaborate with developers and designers to resolve support issues
- Keep clients informed on expected resolution times
- Manage client expectation about costs
- Contribute towards root cause analysis when failures occur
General Business Support
- Help with general office duties
- Help to organise regular fun activities for our distributed and office teams
- Help with writing/proofreading business documents – blogs, proposals, etc.
- Contribute towards the continuous improvement of quality and processes
- Participate in Developer recruitment
- Educated to degree level (1st or upper second class)
- Project Management related qualification or Project Management experience
- Interest in technology and user experience
- Impeccable communication skills – you will have to be able to talk to clients as well as work closely with team members
- Superb organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work across a diverse number of projects and keep within tight deadlines
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision
- Friendly, open-minded and collaborative team
- Great experience – leading to Project Management position
- Varied work – no one day is the same
- Central London location (Angel)
- 10 am start (so you miss the rush hour)
- 25 days holidays (+bank holidays)
- Medical insurance
- Gym membership
- Full kitchen facilities & roof terrace for hot summer days
- Free bar to unwind after a busy week
- Free fruits & snacks
- £21,000 to £30,000 (depending on experience)
Our clients are what keeps us going and, as an agency, we work hard and sometimes longer hours. Saying that, we believe in creating a workplace where employees are given the opportunity to grow and better themselves, have their opinions heard, socialise with colleagues and genuinely enjoy the work they do every day. Our whole team is committed to working together to achieve industry-leading results.
If you feel that you are up to a challenge, please apply with CV and a cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for the role.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.