Graduate Account Manager / E-Commerce Business Manager
at Flubit in London
(₤20000 - ₤25000 per year)
Flubit Ltd is the UK’s brightest ecommerce technology company and online shopping platform.
We operate the hugely popular website Flubit.com (checkout our reviews), as well as SKU Cloud which is the Europe’s largest marketplace ecosystem – growing sales and powering online shopping propositions for over 1,500 UK businesses – http://www.flubitlife.com/
The team has achieved a lot this year and we are happy to be part of the
12 most valuable ecommerce companies in Europe: https://pitchbook.com/news/articles/the-11-most-valuable-vc-backed-ecommerce-companies-in-europe
As the business is growing fast we are now seeking for a new graduate passionate about retail and eCommerce.
To be a key part of Flubit’s Merchant Operations Team ensuring the successful fulfilment of every Flubit order.
The successful applicant/s will be expected to be a point of contact for inbound merchant queries, as well as helping to deliver strategies to lower merchant prices into the system and increase product catalogue.
This is a commercial role, with Business Managers playing a key part in ensuring we maximise the potential of merchant relationships.
- Responsibilities and Duties:
- Be the dedicated first point of contact for inbound (telephone and email) merchant queries
- Help to identify product selection gaps, in demand categories and identify the relevant integrated merchants to help fill these identified gaps
- Analyse merchant performance, identifying and implementing improvement actions
- Develop relationships with assigned merchants ensuring that merchants commit their full product selection to the Flubit marketplace and that their prices remain at all times as competitive as possible
- Manage our Merchant CRM and assist with merchant lead generation and management
- Assist with the creation and distribution of regular merchant newsletters
- Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong analytical skills with the commercial nous and confidence to move from analysis to implementation
- Customer (merchant) focused with strong reliance on data, analysis and insight
- Attention to detail a must
- A desire to learn and share knowledge/experience
- A good team player, able to elicit positive responses and performance from work colleagues and merchants/partners
==>> Preferred – Ecommerce experience preferred and degree of technical knowledge essential – Comfortable calling up merchants on a daily basis – Degree preferred but not essential
- Flexible Working Hours
- Grade II listed riverside offices with a gym, showers and ample storage for bikes
- Regular social events
- Benefits scheme that applies from day one and increases every year you’re with us
- Drinks and snacks on the house every Friday
Recent jobs at Flubit
- Product Manager at Flubit in London 23-02-2018