Photography Intern for Wellness E-tailer Start-up
at chaYkra in London
(₤9 per hour)
THE ‘WOW’ FACTOR – PHOTOGRAPHY INTERNSHIP WITH RETAIL START-UP
A bit about us…
chaYkra is an exciting retail ecommerce start-up, specialising in breathable fair trade yoga apparel, on a mission to promote ‘Wearing Wellness’. It is a brand which combines comfort and style with authenticity, aspiring to bring yogawear back to its natural origins. The brand identity is ‘Brindian’, where British classical style meets Indian flair! All garments are ethically made and sourced, using organic cotton.
We are searching for a creative mastermind to assist with growing our social media presence and visual impact. We are mainly looking for a strong photography and content creative skill set to produce engaging social media posts. We need assistance with creating ‘wow’ images (and videos) in terms of flat lay photos and other creative pieces across all our social media touchpoints. The role will involve a lot of creative freedom so having an entrepreneurial mind-set is a definite plus.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to build up knowledge in the startup and retail space, while developing their content / design portfolio!
Our Skill Wish List:
- Recently graduated or studying an arts or photography discipline
- Understands branding and the visual arts
- Interest in the fashion / sportswear and retail apparel industry
- A creative and innovative mind, with an iterative test and learn approach
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with a strong passion for digital content
- Experience with content creation on key visual social media platforms like Instagram, Pinterest
- Comfortable with the different Instagram engagement formats, such as Stories, Carousel, Boomerang
- A fluent English speaker would be preferred (as content writing will be part of the job)
The chosen candidate will receive the min working wage payment. Hours will be decided on a bespoke case basis.
We are happy to be flexible with accommodating part time requests for the right candidate.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.