Customer Service Manager
at Kite.ly in London
Kite is an industry leading technology platform, connecting developers and designers with a worldwide network of printers. We provide all the tools necessary to create stunning stores on web and mobile.
Having been acquired by Canon, this is your chance to join at the start of an exciting new phase in our company.
Based in a buzzing office space at the heart of London’s tech community (right by Old Street Tube Station), we can offer the culture and excitement of a startup with all the benefits of a big company.
When customers and potential customers reach out to Kite, you will be passionate about giving them the best possible experience. You will be the champion for our users, helping to make their satisfaction a priority within the wider company.
- Manage a team of in-house or outsourced customer service representatives
- Define and oversee customer service policies and best practices
- Understand technical enquiries, providing a first line of support or escalating to the engineering team as necessary
- Identify potential enterprise sales leads and provide support nurturing and account managing key partners
- Liaise with the QA department to ensure bugs and defects raised by customers are dealt with promptly
- Work with the product team to identify customer/UX issues and develop solutions
- 2+ years of experience in a digital customer services role
- Enthusiastic about understanding customers and solving problems
- Able to act as customer advocate and drive the wider business to prioritise customer related issues
- Demonstrable the ability to develop, implement and improve processes.
- Excellent communication skills across several business functions
- Able to spot trends across a wide range of customer contacts and distil these into actionable tasks
- Experience managing a team
- Account management experience
- Experience in technical customer support, i.e. handling queries from engineers
- Experience with Ecommerce, drop shipping or 3rd party platforms (e.g. Shopify)