Awaymo Operations - join fast growing fintech and travel startup
at Awaymo in London
(₤24000 per year)
Where: City of London
Join a start-up that seeks to re-imagine the way people go on holiday from the ground up. Awaymo
wants to create the best online travel platform for the UK holiday market. Play an engaged and pro-
active part in decision making and driving the best outcomes for customers and company. Work in
Central London as part of a small but fast-growing team and company.
- Managing customer experiences throughout their entire journey.
- Obsess over every aspect of the customer relationship and product.
- Continuously develop and improve product and services offered to customers
- Taking ownership of difficult customer problems and seeing them through resolution
- Strive towards creating more automation of everyday processes and devising a self-servicing
platform for our customers
- Work with company management to create the best product on the market for the UK
Apply if you:
-Want to work as hard as you can and make a difference
-Stop at nothing to learn and grow as a person
-Want to be part of a new travel-fintech start up
-Enjoy the culture of work hard play hard
-You have flawless English and are fully computer literate (bonus points for other languages)
-Excel proficiency desired
Don’t apply if you:
-Just want a 9-5 job that pays the bills
-Just apply because you couldn’t find anything else
-Are not prepared to work as hard as you can to drive this company forwards
-Easily make excuses when failing to meet expectations
If you are looking to be on the cutting edge of travel and finance technologies in the UK, Awaymo is
the place for you. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and don’t forget to say which role you
are applying for in the subject line.