at Zealous in London
(₤30000 per year)
With a young growing product and seed funding we’re looking for a marketing manager to help us create desire for our product by clarifying our communications and positioning our offering based on a deep understanding of our clients, product and the market.
Reporting directly to the CEO your role will be to clearly answer two questions for our clients – “Why Zealous?” and “Why now?”; as well as strategically maximise exposure to our product.
If you’re ready for a challenge, want your work to have a real impact, this position is for you.
WHO YOU ARE
Passionate about creativity and want to take a dive into growing a business?
- Self motivated, pro-active and hungry for success
- Energetic, confident and highly organised
- Attentive to detail & analytical
- Able to work alone and as part of a team
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- A strong communicator, both internally and externally
- Able to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to prioritise obligations and process
- Able to work with small budgets
- Hold a minimum of 2 years experience in a marketing role
- Can write engaging content
- Have some experience with WordPress, Excel, Google Analytics
- Have experience working for a startup (useful, but not mandatory)
With a growing community of 14,000+ creatives, a dynamic product, the pending launch of new service lines and the opening of our Emerge Awards; you’ll arrive at an exciting time and quickly become core in defining how we communicate Zealous.
- Head all communications on behalf of the business; including social media, blog posts, print & PR.
- Be responsible for the brand tone of voice across the product and all marketing channels.
- Conduct competitor analysis, market research, and work closely with our sales and community teams to inform the strategic positioning of our product and brand.
- Identify our competitors growth strategies to inform our own.
- Actively devise marketing strategies & campaigns to grow our business and community.
- Measure and report on the impact of our strategies, communication channels and content.
- Prepare and manage marketing budgets.
- Plan and manage our editorial calendar; pitch in with content.
- Submit our product, company and founder to awards and competitions.
- Keep up to date with developments on our products and services.
- Develop launch plans for product releases and features. Clearly explain the benefits of those features and translate them into customer-facing messaging.
- Publish news and updates based on new and improved product functionalities.
- Update our site messaging, reference stories, FAQ and case studies based on customer feedback and product progression.
- Co-manage our social media channels, respond to requests and engage with our community on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Build partnerships with organisations online to maximise our growth.
- Reactive crisis management and excellent customer service via Live Chat, email, events, etc.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and tools in helping to grow the platform.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organisation standards.
- Manage and host events to maximise business growth and sales.
- Help with sponsorship for projects like our Emerge awards.
- Identify new target markets.
£30,000 salary based on experience / references
Equity within the company based on performance
Monthly team lunches + fruit + an amazing team + dog friendly office