Content and Growth Marketing Intern
at Crozdesk in London
(₤1350 per month)
3-6 months internship position available immediately…
Crozdesk.com is the premier business software comparison network in the UK. We run several platforms to help businesses find and compare SaaS/software applications across 230+ different categories.
We’re a small and dynamic team, who always look for the smart approach to solving a problem. If that sounds like you as well, then come join us.
We’re looking for an analytically-minded and creative intern, who’s gifted at writing, to support our growth trajectory and identify new content, promotion and link building strategies. The role involves finding effective ways to increase traffic via clever growth marketing – focussed around brilliant & strategic content creation. You will work with internal and offshore teams, as well as develop your own projects and content ideas.
If you are passionate about web content writing, growth hacking and technology in general, this role will offer immense development potential. You need to be able to quickly understand and explain a wide variety of technical subjects in simple terms. No day is like another, when shifting focus across hundreds of industries and thousands of business types. Staying organised and data driven in every aspect is key and creativity a must.
Some aspects of the role
- come up with engaging blog content ideas and research projects, then write and promote them
- research and analyze – conduct self-led research to identify key insights to support our content strategy
- SEO analysis – run large-scale data analysis to analytically support content ideas and strategy
- teamwork – coordinate with your colleagues and manage parallel processes without losing focus
- industry analysis – participate in industry analyses and the creation of software research reports
- be creative – a key part of the success of this role is identifying and pushing your creative ideas to open up new channels and marketing opportunities
Who we’re looking for
- university degree or equivalent work experience
- excellent English language skills and work permit for the UK
- strong passion for technology and prior experience with software across different functions
- blogging and other web content creation experience
- any marketing experience or similar degree is useful
- some knowledge of the SaaS and online software world
- experience working with large data sets is a plus
- passion or interest in software, technology, applications and start-ups
- motivated and keen to take initiative.
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply by including your earliest start date and a short teaser why you think you are ideal for the position!
Recent jobs at Crozdesk
- Sales and Operations Intern at Crozdesk in London 11-01-2018