Customer Success Executive
at StorIQ in London
(₤23000 - ₤25000 per year)
We are a SaaS (software-as-a-service) software company, based in Shoreditch, London, looking for a bright, self-motivated, numerate graduate.
Our software helps global retailers (like Hugo Boss and BP) streamline their retail operations, and as Customer Success Executive, you will develop an in-depth knowledge of the StorIQ platform, and work closely with our customers to ensure they are delighted with our product.
We’re looking for someone with excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to solve problems, and the drive to continually look for ways to improve our customer experience.
The role offers the right candidate the opportunity to have a big impact on the customer success department, and the company. There is also the opportunity for international travel (recent trips have been to customers in Germany, Singapore, Australia and Florida).
We are a small company, but the team is sociable and growing; and we work from a shared office in Shoreditch so there’s always a buzz in the office (and the Google Campus next door if you need coffee / table football / great burgers on Fridays).
In this role you will work with the Customer Success Manager, and alongside the Sales and Development teams to:
- Onboard new customers, supporting their initial account set up, data import, system configuration, and working with the dev team on any required customer development.
- Provide training, usually remotely, to super-users and end users.
- Provide technical support & trouble-shoot – helping customers who have problems, identify bugs or have questions or ideas about how they can best use StorIQ.
- Monitor system usage: identifying “pinch points” and areas where the customer experience could be improved, and tracking usage trends to identify any “at risk” customers.
- Build strong relationships with customers, gathering feedback and supporting regular customer review meetings.
- Identify ways to improve our training and support processes and content – and create and maintain them!
How to succeed at the role
The role requires a tenacious, detail-oriented individual with an inquisitive and investigative nature who constantly strives to improve the way our customers use our software.
Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner are also required. The ability to communicate well, build relationships and use initiative to work collaboratively as part of a broader, very busy team is also essential.
- At least a 2(I) degree, and at least one A at A-Level (or equivalent)
- Data manipulation and importing
- Familiarity with Excel to the level where you can deal with things like PivotTables and VLOOKUPs confidently
- Proven customer service skills
- Ability to summarise data and communicate key points to others
- A drive to continually improve processes and systems
- The ability to plan, prioritise and work on several projects at once
- The ability to quickly learn new applications and technologies (especially StorIQ!)
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team with effective communication skills, actual and virtual
- A knowledge of the retail sector would be a distinct advantage, but is not essential as the ideal candidate will pick this up quickly from customer interaction
We look forward to receiving your CV and cover letter outlining why you want to work at StorIQ. Please note that we will only consider applications with cover letters.