Front End Developer
at Top10VPN in London
Top10VPN is the world’s largest VPN review site, helping people in over 100 countries find the right VPN to access the internet privately and securely.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take on real responsibility and help us in our mission to make online privacy easy for everyone around the world. We are an entrepreneurial team with big ambitions and a proven track record of founding and growing successful online businesses such as VoucherCodes.co.uk and Student.com.
We’re looking for a passionate engineer to lead all aspects of front end engineering as we relaunch Top10VPN.com. You’ll lead on building out our new front end technology stack and associated processes. You’ll be one of Top10VPN’s key team members with the potential to have a huge impact on the business.
Here are the things we’re looking for:
- 2 years experience developing commercial websites
- Demonstrable experience of implementing ReactJS
- Design package experience – Sketch, Adobe creative suite software and other industry design packages
- Existing work we can review on GitHub (or elsewhere)
- Care about UX and delivering a great experience on all devices
Other desirable characteristics we’re interested in include:
- Experience of any of the following: GraphQL, Next.js, i18next, PostCSS, css-next and/or CircleCI
- Understanding of back-end web development, application logic and integration
- Excellent communication skills
- Being self-motivated with the ability to work on solo projects, manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions
- The ability to problem solve, and to present ideas when required
- Awesome office in the heart of Clerkenwell
- On-site restaurant with outside dining
- Pick your perfect equipment / tools
- Competitive salary
- Team lunch every Friday
- Regular social events
- Unlimited book budget
- Learning allowance for tools, resources, conferences and/or courses
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.