Chief of Staff and All Round Hero
at Media Protocol in Mojave
(₤40000 - ₤45000 per year)
MEDIA Protocol provides a new economic layer to help publishers and content creators connect directly with consumers. MEDIA turns a content URL into a wallet where publishers can deposit their ‘media buy’ funds (in MEDIA tokens), then it distributes the tokens to consumers based on how they interact with the content URL. MEDIA Protocol is a non-profit organisation incorporated in Gibraltar. MEDIA Protocol will run an ICO in early Q2 2018.
We are hiring an experienced and highly effective individual to help keep our team running smoothly. We’re looking for a mix of an experienced office manager, executive assistant, operations director and all around office hero.
We’re trying to squeeze a years worth of work into the next couple months. You must be super organized, reliable and prepared to work long hours including some availability over weekends. You must be an expert at timezone math and should be ready to support our team with decisiveness and accuracy. You must be flexible and ready to take on any task that needs to be done, solving problems before we realize we have them.
You will be helping our team with a wide variety of tasks and making sure nothing falls through the cracks. We’re a distributed team that travels a lot, schedules a lot of meetings, and sends and receives a lot of emails. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing calendars and scheduling meetings and calls for our founders and other outward facing team members
- Making travel arrangements, booking flights, hotels, conferences
- Handling countless office tasks like processing expenses or simply whatever needs to be done in the moment
- Human router for hundreds of inbound company emails every day
- 3-5+ years of relevant experience – Glowing references from people you’ve worked with in the past – Extreme bias to action and hustle – Exceptional judgment, empathy and trustworthiness – Detail-oriented – Strong communication and writing ability
Please include the following:
- Links to online profiles you use (Blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc).
- A cover letter that demonstrates why you’re perfect for the job, we expect to see a great CV / LinkedIN profile, but need to see that you’re passionate about joining a world-class team tackling a world-sized problem
- A description of your work history (whether as a resume, LinkedIn profile)
- A short summary on why you’re a good fit for the job
- Why you are excited about MEDIA
Bonus points for applicants that have researched what we’re building and even better if you know a thing or two about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
Recent jobs at Media Protocol
- Operations Intern at Media Protocol in Mojave 08-02-2018