Account Manager (Fixed Term Contract)
at Readly UK in London
Readly – the leading-edge, all-you-can-read subscription digital magazine service is looking for an Account Manager who will be responsible for providing expert support and insightful recommendations to publishers – this will include the analysis, strategy, tracking, and project management of everything related to customer readership habits, and publishers who require help in getting the most out of Readly. This particular person will responsible for two key internal projects, and rolling out solutions to our network of publishers on a global scale.
Our publishers are crucial to the success of our organization, and will require a dedicated and determined individual with the strength of character to drive progress. This position reports to the Head of Operations (UK).
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support or manage two key internal projects relating to our in-house content management system
- Form and sustain effective working relationships and communications with publishers, other members of the * Readly team, both local and globally, and third-party suppliers
- Proactively contribute ideas for new and/or improved services both to publishers and internally.
- Initiating and close deals with publishers, advertisers and media agencies
- To ensure that all relevant departments are kept informed regarding clients daily requirements, marketing strategies and future campaigns
- Support the strategy of providing actionable insight and recommendations by forming strong relationships with Readly publishers.
- Support the wider business in all areas as required
QUALIFICATIONS AND PERSONALITY:
- Previous experience with account management type roles
- Previous experience hiring and managing a team of people
- Strong experience working across the publishing industry
- Need a proven track record from ad sales, magazine and/or online – bonus if with a magazine publisher
- Proven project management experience – you should be able to talk about past projects you have carried out from start to finish
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong self-motivation skills – an organised and representative self starter who is prepared to get his/her own hands dirty
- Power user level within apps/tablets/mobile/software/e-mail/social media/spreadsheets and word processors is a must
- Experience from publishing tools (Acrobat, inDesign etc) and support tools (like Intercom, desk.com) is a bonus
- Ability to innovate and improvise as well as creating bulletproof routines and processes