Lead React/Node developer
at heydoc in London
Structured data is the key to improving health outcomes but all too often the data is not exploitable. It’s written down on paper or lies unstructured on old dusty servers. At heydoc, we are on a mission to change that! We built a cloud-based clinical system that is already used by hundreds of practitioners, making their lives easier, saving them money, while structuring the health data.
Our two co-founders, Christoph and Mikael, built heydoc from the ground up, took it from its embryonic state and held its hand through its first steps. Now it’s time to learn to run! We are looking for passionate like-minded people who want to make a real difference.
Christoph and Mikael are long-time friends. They met while working in New York and have been business partners for the past five years. Together they built Orogo a food-tech company that was acquired by Just Eat last year.
Things that matter to us
- Node/Express and React experience
- A good understanding of testing from e2e to unit testing
- Experience in automating tasks
What you’ll get in return
- A fantastic, spacious office in central London (Bishopsgate)
- Ping Pong, Foosball tables and all you can drink coffee and beer
- Competitive package based on experience
- 28 days holiday a year including bank holidays
- The freedom to work wherever suits you best
- Working alongside a passionate and driven team
- Lots of flexibility and independence