Full Stack Developer
at UTC Hub in London
About UTC Hub
UTC Hub is an online platform that connects school students with STEM employers. Students have the ability to explore career paths, interact with company representatives and apply for work experience and apprenticeships before they leave school.
We are empowering the next generation of Henry Fords, Mark Zuckerbergs and Elon Musks with the skills and connections to successfully launch their career. Fancy joining us on this mission?
We are entering an exciting period of growth and are looking to hire an ambitious full stack developer to join the team. Attitude, drive and communication skills are as important as technical skills and experience. The role is based in our central London office, not far from Borough Market (a popular destination for our fortnightly team lunches).
A small team means you will be given a large amount of responsibility from day one and need to be the sort of person that loves taking ownership of an exciting product that is launching the careers of thousands of young people.
You will be involved in working on the core product as well as exciting projects that are about to start.
- Stack – Angular, Node.js, Typescript, Less, HTML 5, MySQL
- API management & security
- Experience with database structure and architecture
- Demonstrable experience creating robust, clever and scalable applications in an agile environment
- Ability to manage projects, priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Fast-paced start-up environment with a lot of responsibility and self-management
- Competitive salary and share options
- Very sociable team – fortnightly team meals & weekly drinks at our favourite local pub
- Luxury working environment with free fruit, cereal and a great coffee machine
- The ability to work remotely some of the time if desired
- Training & CPD budget