Business Development Executive
at Recombix in London
(₤25000 - ₤30000 per year)
Do you enjoy meeting new people and building long-term relationships? Are you a natural people person who could sell water to a fish? Are you interested in making your mark on a fast-growing tech startup? If yes, keep reading!
Recombix is an early stage, energetic and fast-growing tech startup working on solving interesting technical problems for our clients using cutting-edge tech. We pride ourselves on the high quality of our work and our clients love us for it.
We help our clients to solve challenging problems and test the viability of their ideas using real-world data. Often this means writing software, building web and mobile apps, setting up DevOps infrastructure, integrating with internal data sources and external APIs, and a whole bunch more.
Every project is different and our clients are often exploring new areas they don’t have a lot of prior experience with. It’s imperative we are able to explore their needs and customise our answers and solutions for them.
We’re looking to take our growth to the next level and need a bright, energetic and talented Business Development Executive to join the team. It will be your job to identify, target and quickly develop relationships with prospective new clients.
- Experience in B2B sales and business development.
- Ability to uncover hidden client needs and pain points.
- Ability to negotiate lucrative contract terms that benefit both us and our clients.
- Capability to learn quickly and understand the nature of the technical services we are selling.
- Ability to identify suitable verticals for repeatable sales funnels.
- High levels of tenacity and drive to push yourself.
- An interest in maintaining the quality of our service and our reputation as a dependable service provider.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
NICE TO HAVES
- Experience selling to large corporates.
- An entrepreneurial spirit who is looking to have an impact on the overall success of the company.
- An honest and transparent attitude to work and colleagues.
- Research prospective clients, partnerships and opportunities.
- Generate leads from outbound sales activity, your network, and client relationships.
- Develop and manage your own sales pipeline using appropriate CRM software.
- Build repeatable sales processes for a number of verticals.
- Deliver effective elevator pitches over the phone, email and in person.
- Give smooth product demos to prospective clients in person and remotely.
- Uncover client needs and propose possible solutions.
- Close deals and get contracts signed.
- Empower our clients to achieve their goals.
- To create more value in the world than you consume.
- To always be pushing yourself, learning new things, and growing.
- Commission paid on every new client project won.
- 22 days paid holiday + 8 bank holidays P.A.
- New Mac laptop + any other kit you need.
- Awesome, modern office space at WeWork Moorgate (right next to Moorgate tube station).
- Unlimited free tea/coffee/hot-chocolate/beer/cider.
- Free breakfast on Mondays.
- Games room with ping pong + pool tables.
- Bike room + showers.
- On-site massages, haircuts, parties, and events.
- We are a social bunch – we enjoy weekly team beers after work.
- Flexible working hours.
- Pension scheme.
Please provide Josh with:
1. A short introduction – how would you approach uncovering client needs?
2. A copy of your CV.
Regrettably we are unable to sponsor visas or work with remote candidates at this stage.
No remote only
No visa sponsorship
Recent jobs at Recombix