Talent Development Executive
at Arrival Education in Iowa City
(₤26000 per year)
Job Title: Talent Development Executive
Salary: £26,000 pro rata
Work Type: Part time – 3 days per week
Address: Mindspace, 114 Whitechapel High Street, London, E1 7PT
Arrival Education is a leadership, development and talent business. We help organisations flourish, by unleashing the power of difference and We support brilliant diverse young talent on their path to success.
We do this through experiences, which bring clients and diverse young talent together, resulting in lasting change, for individuals and organisations.
Summary of the role
As a key member of the Talent & Delivery team you will deliver exceptional service to both Talent (aged 16-24) and our corporate clients through:
1. Building long term professional relationships
2. Managing all communications in a timely manner
3. Delivering all programme responsibilities; attraction, recruitment and onboarding and management through to successful completion
4. Build and maintain a robust pipeline of talent
1. Talent Management; attraction, assessment, development
2. Programme Management; ensure programmes are delivered within time and budget and positive feedback, attendance and engagement targets are achieved
3. Client Liaison; ensuring clients are delighted with their experience with Arrival Education
1) Talent Management
a. Find, filter and select Talent to be enrolled into our opportunities/projects.
b. Manage the recruitment process in its entirety. Ensuring recruitment is specific and appropriate against the brief.
c. Manage Talent engagement with those who are currently active (in a project) and inactive (currently not engaged in a project), keeping AE at the forefront of the talents mind in their development.
2) Programme Management
a. Liaise with the client to ensure the programme is managed effectively and to the satisfaction of the client.
b. Manage the engagement of the participants within the programme, acting as a key contact for the participants.
c. Deliver, or support the delivery of participant sessions.
d. Manage logistics of programme/experiences.
3) Client Liaison
a. Execute on the initial brief set by sales team.
b. Manage programme outcomes/ timelines/ logistics where appropriate.
c. Collaborate with client to ensure both parties are happy with management of timelines and outcomes.
Person Specification Essential
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in employment post education
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate and build relationships with 16-24 year olds as well as CEOs and corporate business people in positions of significant influence.
• Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary client satisfaction
• Ability to work independently and to a high standard
• A strong ability to collaborate, reflect, share insights and receive constructive feedback
• Proven track record of successfully working to, managing and delivering aspirational goals and targets
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
• Confidence and ability to hold others to account
Person Specification Desirable
• Experience of coaching and/or coaching qualification
• Ability to build a significant network of contacts at Universities
• A strong understanding of the education sector
• Proficient in writing reports
• Able to analyse qualitative and quantitative impact data
• Experienced presenter/facilitator to large groups in a corporate environment
• Talent recruitment experience
• Programme management experience
• Active networks with switched on, diverse young people (aged 18 – 24)
• Experience using a CRM tool
Benefits and Details
• Subscription to Perkbox
• Quarterly well-being days in addition to annual leave
• Flexible working arrangements available
• Pension scheme
Starting Salary: £26,000 pro rata – this is a part time role (3 days per week)
Hours: Core hours are 9am – 6pm however you will be expected to work 10:30am – 7:30pm roughly once per week to accommodate delivery of programmes
Closing date: Sunday 4th March or once we have found the right applicant
Response from application: Please expect a response by Friday 9th March
Phone interviews: 12th – 21st March
Face to Face interviews: 22nd & 23rd March
Earliest Start Date: 3rd April
Only applicants who have the right to work in the UK or have a valid visa or work permit for a minimum of 6 months at the time of application will be considered for this role.
Recent jobs at Arrival Education
- Project/Programme Lead at Arrival Education in Iowa City 23-07-2018
- Programme Manager (Contract to perm) at Arrival Education in Iowa City 23-07-2018
- Student Recruitment Manager at Arrival Education in Iowa City 23-07-2018