at Beam in London
As a Member Manager, you’re on the front-line of Beam, working closely with our amazing members to support them on their journey from homelessness to stable employment.
You’re deeply empathetic and emotionally mature, as well as happy working with the latest technologies and apps in a data-driven way.
You’re process-driven and fastidious as well as a creative problem-solver, able to iterate the Beam process to ensure we have the greatest possible positive impact on our members.
You’re serious about changing the lives of vulnerable people for the better through innovation and ready for the most rewarding work of your life.
The position is based in Old Street, London, and reports to the Operations Manager, Seb Barker.
- Working closely with our brilliant partner charities to further strengthen our partnerships
- Supporting our amazing members to achieve life-changing, positive training and employment outcomes
- Producing detailed risk assessments and case notes
- Working to KPIs and constantly looking to improve the Beam model
- Building a strong, respectful and professional working relationship with Beam members
- Producing member campaigns using our proprietary in-house technology and assisting the member to write their “member story”
- >1 year high-quality professional experience in a startup, social enterprise or the homelessness sector
- Professional or volunteer experience working with vulnerable individuals
- High level of written articulacy
- Entrepreneurial, get things done attitude
- Highly adaptable, personable and excited to work with people from diverse backgrounds
- Committed to promoting equality of opportunity in London and far beyond
Compensation & Perks
- Highly competitive for social enterprises and “tech for good” package
- EMI-qualifying share options in Beam
- Stunning office in the heart of Silicon Roundabout and WeWork community benefits (eg free yoga, perks and events)
We’re a rapidly-growing, high-energy team who set ourselves high standards and love what we do. If you’re ready for a challenge, to learn fast and drive some major innovation, send us your LinkedIn profile and a covering email explaining:
- what you think amazing “member management” looks like
- how you’d measure that impact at Beam
- what excited you about Beam, and
- where you saw this opportunity
No agencies, please.