Inside Sales Executive
at BLACKBX in Edinburgh
BLACKBX is a fast growing, founder lead SaaS startup based in Leith, Edinburgh. Incorporated in 2015, we grew by 400% in 2017 and this year – with your help – we’re going to beat that.
To achieve this, we’re looking for a superstar to join our team as our dedicated Inside Sales Executive.
We’re on a mission to help brick & mortar businesses harness, and benefit from the power of customer data while at the same time giving their customers a superior WiFi experience. We’re working hard to build a company together and want someone who will share this vision and help us achieve it.
As our Inside Sales Executive you will play a fundamental role in achieving our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives for 2018.
BLACKBX is a Guest WiFi solution for hospitality businesses like stadiums, hotels, bars/pubs and restaurants that provides a quick, easy and non-intrusive way for their customers to get online. Customers submit their information, such as email, to get WiFi access. Businesses can then use this data to increase visit frequency, dwell time and spend per head. We give offline businesses access to (and the tools to benefit from) customer data.
How You’ll Fit In
Some deals can be won with just a few phone calls and online demos (1 or 2 location customers), whereas others require a larger, solution based sale (chain of 10+ venues). The ideal candidate will be comfortable with both and be able to deliver a quick, value driven sale to those whose needs neatly fit our product; also to use their product knowledge and solution selling for larger, more advanced customers by utilising our ability to integrate with 700+ additional tools via Zapier. We have a great technical team to support you in pre-sales, as well as to implement the solution.
We need you to win and expand on relationships with direct customers. You will also be responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and direct customer acquisition objectives.
- Manage all inbound opportunities generated by Marketing from Lead → Order
- Sell via telephone and online demos
- Close sales and achieve monthly targets
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including technical and management resources in order to with larger, well qualified deals as required
- Research market, identify good opportunities and:
- Create leads based on our Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) and feed through to marketing for nurture
- Create leads based on our Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) and pursue directly via outbound activities
- Feedback to Marketing team to help with Sales Enablement content
- Comfortable making dozens of calls per day to generate interest, qualify prospects and close sales
- Energetic and driven to succeed
- Experienced in time and priority management
- Flexible approach to work – sometimes you may need to stay late
- Able to deal with rejection – Not every customer is going to be a sale so being able to bounce back if you lose a sale is key
- Persistent – even the most interested prospects sometimes don’t reply because this isn’t their number 1 priority.
- You must be able to understand this and work with it
- Excellent interpersonal skills; confident, clear and articulate communicator over the phone, web demos and via email
- 2+ years Inside Sales experience
- Proven ability to sell via telephone and web demos
- Experience with task based CRM like Hubspot, Salesforce etc.
- Strong history of meeting and exceeding targets
- Desired Experience
- Experience and knowledge of WiFi/Network products and industry
- What’s in it for you
- Work in an energetic, dynamic and fast paced environment based in Leith
- Macbook Pro & Apple accessories
- 33 total days holiday per year
- Flexible working
- Workplace pension
- Juice, snacks and the other stuff you’d expect from working at a tech startup
- Base salary dependant on experience
- Competitive OTE commission (uncapped)
How to apply
Please send us your CV and cover letter explaining why you’d be a good for the role and for BLACKBX!
Recent jobs at BLACKBX
- Partner/Channel Manager at BLACKBX in Edinburgh 08-02-2018