Drupal 8 Developer
at Code & Wander in London
Code & Wander is a digital product studio with a passion for building beautiful and scalable web solutions for startups, brands and ourselves. We’re an adventurous bunch of people that enjoy the benefits of traveling and working remotely whilst still having an office in London. If you’re a dropout, rule-breaker, ex-founder, backpacker, or a talented multi-disciplined product individual, you’ll feel right at home.
We are looking for a mid-weight Drupal 8 Developer to help develop web solutions for clients and internal products, whilst working closely with designers and peers in the team.
- Top candidates for this role would be Drupal 8 Developers who desire a collaborative and flexible environment in a small agile team, and have a high focus on producing high-quality, beautiful and robust products.
- Architecting your own builds or as part of a team, guiding other team members through the implementation of development, custom module development and theme development.
- The type of project you find yourself working on could vary from building a content heavy site for a national/worldwide brand, an established performing arts centre or startup.
- You will also have the opportunity to work on none-drupal work such as content migration, site performance and other open source projects.
- Proven professional Drupal experience
- Excellent knowledge of PHP, MySQL and SSH
- Experience working with third-party APIs
- Passionate about all things web
- Pair programming experience, willing to work collaboratively to both give and receive feedback
- Strong working knowledge of Git
- Ability to communicate clearly with clients, partners and project managers.
- Ability to translate technical requirements into quality programmed solutions
- Focus on self-improvement and the ability to communicate new ideas and technologies
- Hands on, passionate, persistent, and humble — you get things done without an ego
- Willingness to travel and work
- Keen eye for design, user experience and product development (is a plus)
- React.js, ES6, WordPress, Node.js, Sass (is a plus)
- BSc University Degree
- Workations – enjoy company paid trips with the team whilst participating in activities.
- Ability to travel and work remotely
- Discounts on entertainment, retail, travel and more (Apple, Amazon, Tesco, Odeon, Cineworld, Nike and more…)
We do not discriminate by age, gender, race, sexual-orientation or disability.
Strictly no applications or emails from recruiters or agencies please.