Intern digital marketing executive
at CobbleWeb Ltd in London
Outstanding ideas need outstanding execution – We work closely with entrepreneurs and forward-thinking companies to launch websites and mobile applications. Our approach relies on Lean Startup Methodology, Design Sprint and Agile development. We are experiencing a period of strong growth and this is a fantastic opportunity for a creative and innovative individual to join us and help develop our digital presence.
We are an agency defined by its people. Real people stitched together by a passion for overcoming complex problems facing meaningful start-ups and forward-thinking companies and a passion for building products that shape behaviours and change the lives of millions. From simple informative website to complex mobile apps, we’ve created an environment where creativity is cultivated. Where unconventional thinking is encouraged. Where great websites are driven by the power of great ideas. Our team form a multidisciplinary team of digital strategists, lean experts, user experience designers, visual designers, growth hackers and technologists.
Why to work with us ?
CobbleWeb is not a place where we follow trends; we define what comes next for the industry. We are a group dedicated to making the work better for our clients, our employees, and our community. We don’t just lead; we inspire. We don’t just give back; we raise up. We don’t just make a profit; we make a difference.
What’s the job ?:
We’re looking for someone who’s passionate about innovation and ready to work across multiple channels and audiences. You’ll need to be social media savvy, with marketing and end-to-end campaign management experience in order to take our digital presence to the next level.
Social Media Management:
- Develop low-cost, high-impact social media initiatives that help build audience and drive engagement on Quora, Linkedin and Twitter.
- Content creation including posts, infographics, portefolio, and company pages and profiles Weekly, monthly and ad hoc analysis and reports on digital activity
- Ensure all online content is SEO optimised
Website updates & content management
- Deliver high quality, compelling content and work with copy-editors
- Manage the WordPress website: uploading content, creating landing pages, improving the user experience and increasing traffic to the company web-site converting visitors into qualified leads and future customers
- Ensure all online content is produced from an SEO perspective and work with a SEO expert
- Segment the database and build personas
- Design and manage the monthly newsletter content, campaign and event mailshots
- Data and analysis driven, track ROI to increase email open rates/conversion rates
What we’re looking for ?
We are looking for a few good men and women with passion and purpose with the following attributes:
- Knowledge of Mailchimp, WordPress CMS, GA and a few other content or analytics platform
- Ability to quickly learn about new subject areas and write content on these subjects
- An understanding of usability and how to balance brand messages with a great user experience
- A diligent, analytical completer who will deliver high quality work consistently to frequent tight deadlines and to budget
- Excellent attention to detail and a good eye for visual design
- An energetic, agile and organised team-player who will roll up their sleeves and get things done for the good of the brand, a central cog in the marketing department
- University degree in marketing, communication, business or related field;
London or Remote
up to £900 per month based on experience
When you start:
Flexible (4 months min)
English – spoken and written