at Everpress in London
We’re looking for an SEO minded creative copywriter with strong strategic and analytics skills to take the lead in ensuring that Everpress, and sister company ICON Printing, are as discoverable online as possible.
This role is perfect for someone with strong writing skills, a numbers-driven outlook, and who ideally has a good knowledge of the design, fashion and/or printing industry. Excellent spelling, grammar and attention to detail, and an analytical focus is essential.
You will be responsible for owning and building a hub of content through the writing of articles and support content ranging from basic design and printing FAQs to detailed marketing guides. Working with key stakeholders in both Everpress & ICON Printing you’ll write to address the key pain points of our customers and highlight areas where value can be added.
Everpress is a ready to go merchandising platform for the creative community. A vehicle for independent artists and brands to express their ideas and sell quality clothing, with no upfront costs.
We’re based out of a light filled warehouse studio in East London. We’re a fast growing, tight knit team looking for an enthusiastic, talented and dedicated individual to join us.
You’ll help ensure that we have a prolific online presence and you’ll have a great opportunity to assert your aesthetic and personality on the brand in a meaningful way.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Work with our marketing and account management teams to identify holes in existing written marketing content
- Plan and write a framework of marketing and support content ensuring the metadata and copy are optimised maximise impact and visibility
- Maintain a steady flow of useful, beautifully written and engaging marketing content to our sales, account management and marketing teams
- Alongside marketing teams work to implement B2B focused newsletter strategy
- Manage weekly and monthly reporting on the performance of your content
- Be an expert on the latest tools available, keeping editors and marketers up to speed with the latest content trends and best practice
You’ll have at least two years’ experience in a copywriting or content marketing role, or a demonstrably relevant freelance portfolio. Design, fashion or printing writing experience is a big plus.
We will pull together a competitive salary package for the suitable candidate.