Inside Sales Desk Associate
at Capium in London
(₤18000 - ₤23000 per year)
Capium is an online (cloud) shared central services platform; designed for accountants to carry out their daily tasks, whilst collaborating with clients and staff. We are the latest solution provider for accountants, by providing all the major services they offer through one platform, as well as collaborative features. We simplify an accountant’s life!
Who says the accounting sector is boring?! With the onset of Fintech coming in waves, this area is going through some exciting changes! Capium is primed to be one of the most exciting companies within this space. Our tremendous growth path since launch now allows us to accelerate our pace following completion of our investment round. We continue to strive to make our product even better!
You will join our entrepreneurial family, working independently and as part of the team and experience a role where you will have a major influence on the next direction we take.
Are you early in your sales career or trying to break into sales? Do you thrive in a goal-oriented setting where you’re supported to succeed and celebrated when successful? Is it important that you’re part of a culture where career advancement and other opportunities are directly tied to your performance? If so, we’re looking for you!
The Inside Sales Desk Associate will receive sales coaching and instruction while working in a hands-on environment that will expand your skills. You’ll spend time with an energetic and lively group of colleagues while learning from a management team deeply vested in helping you succeed
- To work proactively to identify opportunities and generate leads
- Respond to initial enquiries from potential new customers
- Prospect potential clients by cold calling, and leveraging internal and external relationships.
- Book sales appointments and demonstrations for the demo & sales team with qualified prospects
- Supports the Sales Team in closing deals in order to meet individual/team quotas and company business objectives
- Organize and co-ordinate sales appointments
- Follow up on marketing activity and campaigns
- To manage and communicate progress against targets via accurate and timely reporting and forecasting.
- To work collaboratively with our Sales Team & Solution Experts when required.
- Motivated, enthusiastic, confident, dedicated and driven to pursue a career in sales
- A professional telephone manner and good communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multitask with excellent time management
- The ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport at all levels
- Computer proficiency – experience in using Microsoft Office software
- This role will be based in our London office
- Experience Required: 0 to 2 years
Ultimately, you should think from the outside in and act on behalf of the customer. Paramount will be your true team spirit; you will thrive on being part of an enthusiastic and energetic team. Commercially dynamic, yet maintains a friendly, thinking led culture with outstanding progression possibilities. You should possess the following skills and experience:
- You’ll be passionate about developing a career in sales and earn commission.
- You might have some previous experience in customer-facing environments but not essential
- You’ll have an interest in the IT/software/technology domain
- You’ll keep abreast of developments in the IT/ Software world
- You’ll have a natural dream to do the right thing, and enjoy delivering to deadlines and targets at pace.
If you want to make a difference, instead of being a cog in the system, contact us now with your CV and let’s start making that impact together.
Recent jobs at Capium
- Subject Matter Expert - Accounting at Capium in London 16-01-2018
- Sales / Customer Success Associate at Capium in London 16-01-2018