Data Operations Analyst
at Chattermill in London
(₤23000 - ₤27000 per year)
Chattermill deploys cutting edge artificial intelligence technology to help companies understand and improve their customer experience. Our product is a SaaS analytics solution that is already used by some of the most exciting companies around including Uber, Just Eat, Deliveroo and Transferwise. We went through Entrepreneur First, Europe’s top deep tech accelerator and are funded by prominent London investors.
Our vision is to empower decision makers across the organization to become more customer centric. Our clients rely on Chattermill to provide the data needed to make major product and strategy decisions.
We are experiencing rapid growth as the industry is in dire need of a modern, flexible approach to customer experience analytics.
We seek someone who is passionate about startups, AI, and data driven insight and has what it takes to join a fast paced startup and make a genuine contribution to our success.
- Work with the Sales, Client Experience and Marketing teams to ensure data from clients and prospects is successfully integrated into Chattermill.
- Run ad hoc data analysis projects for clients and internal teams
- Lead our data integrity efforts by paying close attention (and developing automated processes) to quality of data on Chattermill
- Work with the Data Science team on building robust training data, making required changes to data structure or generating accuracy analysis.
- Streamline all data heavy operations across Chattermill
- Intermediate knowledge of Python and particularly its data stack (NumPy, Pandas etc)
- Experience with SQL (especially its Postgres flavour)
- Comfortable working in a high-pace, high performance unstructured environment of a startup.
- Passionate about working with data
- Strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with statistical or machine learning techniques
- Knowledge of other programming languages
The role offers a variety of horizontal paths forward in your development as well as vertical progression in the Data Ops Team:
- Data Science
- Data Engineering
- Product & Strategy
Recent jobs at Chattermill
- Senior Account Executive at Chattermill in London 19-02-2018