at Feedr in London
(₤18000 - ₤22000 per year)
Feedr is looking for an ambitious, energetic person to join our team and support our operations and logistics team. This is a chance to work with a dynamic, fast growing team and help clients get the best food experience possible in their office. This is a junior role with a lot of opportunity for quick progression, as our operations scale with the business.
It is ideal for a recent graduate or someone with a couple years of experience who is looking for a challenge to kick start a great career in operations or logistics.
Who we are
We’re a unique technology company and online marketplace, disrupting the world of workplace food. Feedr works with independent vendors across London and curates healthier, nutritious lunches and makes them accessible to workplaces and campuses. We’ve designed an entirely new customer experience and operations model to that enables people to eat well, every day. We are growing rapidly and have our sights set on new verticals in the near future.
- Book logistics and monitor deliveries, ensuring on-time delivery and perfect execution of all orders.
- Live operations support and troubleshooting
- Quality control for all deliveries
- Managing key client relationships and responding to customer queries
- Track and report on performance metrics, and ensuring continual improvement
- Gather feedback from all stakeholders and develop action plans for improvement
- Support the broader team in all areas of the business, from data entry to flyering, guerilla marketing campaigns, and most importantly, food tasting!
This is an exciting chance to work in an early stage start-up with exponential growth – an eat some great food while doing it. You will work closely together with the founders and everyone on our small team on a wide range of tasks. Being an early stage start-up, there is very little formality and lots of opportunity to get involved in all areas of the business, build your skills, and make a real mark on the company.
We’re looking for someone young and hungry, with a lot of energy, and a commitment to excellence. You need to at least have some work experience in a professional setting and be able to show you have achieve ambitious targets before, but we’re looking much more for a good attitude and the ability to learn than many years’ experience in a certain field.
- 1-3 years’ work experience, with at least some experience in operations required, either in a fast-growth startup, a logistics role, or in the restaurant and hospitality industry.
- A truly remarkable level of organisation. Your lists should have lists.
- A passion for excellence and precision
- Highly process driven with great time management skills
- Experience with operations or customer service in a retail or food environment
- Strong and natural communicator at all levels, especially via email and over the phone
- Experience with supply chain improvement is an advantage
- Experience in last-mile logistics is an advantage
- Native-level fluency in English required.
- Make your mark on the business – as a small team everyone’s opinion and drive to succeed counts. You’ll never be a small cog in a big machine
- Exposure to all aspects of the business – from product discussions to customer-facing events
- A great learning environment – we encourage everyone to spend time improving their skills through free time per week
- A fun work environment with lots of food perks!
To apply please send a CV and include a brief cover letter explaining why you’re interested in the role and what you can bring to Feedr. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.