History in banking? Love number crunching?
at DApp in London
Wow is that really you? read on.
We are a DApp for the fitness sector (as featured on Sunday Times, Daily Mail and The Express).
NOW we are embarking on a new exciting mission and are growing our team to include YOU.
Data drives our business and we are looking to muscle up for a detail-oriented, enthusiastic and dynamic Finance Director who will join our management team (office based or remotely) to oversee a finance project. In this role you are a critical member of the team that will work on financial strategy definition and identify the best financial models that will produce SMART data-driven decisions to drive results.
Project break down
- 50% Financial management
- 40% Financial modelling
- 10% Assist with fundraising (includes traveling)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a finance role with team and budget responsibility
- Masters degree / MBA or background in mathematics, statistics or banking
- Must Love startup culture and a fast paced hands environment
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Analytical mind, process and number driven
- Previous experience in fundraising (bonus)
- Must be prepared to travel EU/US
This is a revolving role with an opportunity to become co-founder with share options, immediate travel opportunity and earn a bonuses.