Online and offline Marketing Manager
at Signkick in Bristol
(₤26000 - ₤35000 per year)
We’re in the middle of a growth spurt and we’re looking for a Marketing Exec/Manager who’ll hit the ground running. The right candidate will become a valuable member of the team. You’ll lead the strategy and delivery of an integrated mix of digital communications including newsletters, content, email campaigns, social media as well as well as lending a hand in other departments when necessary.
You will be expected to think for yourself, be a proactive and quick study and take responsibility for managing your work, communicating to both our B2B and B2C clients. You will strive for a creative input, have a flare for design, a passion for marketing and have a great eye for detail.
If your looking for somewhere to make your mark at a company where your work and ideas will be valued and actioned then let’s talk.
Take over, continue and build on the online marketing strategy for our B2C and enterprise B2B customers, meaning:
- Make sure all created copy, designs, ads, etc are ‘on brand’
- Manage online advertising and remarketing
- Plan and Curate content on our blogs and on third party websites
- Maintain and improve our organic SEO positions
- Optimise Google Adwords
- Trial Facebook ads, Linked ads, etc
- Create/manage copy for email newsletters
- Improve and maintain marketing automation emails / email drip campaigns
- Help create and execute sales brochures
- Plan and execute other marketing efforts, like trade show visits, customer events, webinars, etc
Marketing executive – key skills
- 2+ years digital marketing experience at a startup or in a startup environment
- Creative thinker & resourceful
- Strong social media experience
- Understanding of B2B and B2C marketing techniques
- Competent PowerPoint design skills
- Good knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Analytics)
- Good knowledge in setting up and optimising Google Adwords, Facebook ads and overall PPC
- Experience of using a marketing automation platform
- Use of Automated Email programmes (Active Campaign)
- Excellent Adobe creative suite skills (Photoshop Illustrator and InDesign)
Experience with any of the following an advantage:
Active campaign, Buffer, Intercom, Photoshop, Sketch, Powerpoint, Google Analytics,Wordpress.