at Florence in London
(₤50000 per year)
Staffing in the UK health and social care sectors has reached a crisis point. Temporary recruitment agencies fill more than a tenth of all nursing shifts and operate within an archaic and opaque framework that bleeds billions of pounds per year from the sector.
Florence is a pioneering online platform that is taking a fresh and intelligent approach to managing this staffing crisis. Built with the needs of frontline nursing staff and healthcare providers at the forefront, Florence is an online marketplace that cuts out the middleman and empowers healthcare managers and nurses to engage with each other directly.
Florence is looking for a talented and dynamic Sales Manager to join the team and help drive our expansion across the UK. The successful candidate will take ownership of the sales process, get to shape their own role within the business and won’t be shy to roll up their sleeves. In return they will get the opportunity to work within an extremely vibrant and fast paced environment and joint a fantastic multi-disciplinary team.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Taking ownership and responsibility for the client side growth of Florence
- Attending training sessions with nursing home administrators to demonstrate Florence
- Identifying and approaching C-level executives in the health and social care sector to sell the services that Florence offers
- Using feedback from frontline users to guide product development
- Hiring junior sales executives and growing your sales team from two to eight people
- Training and mentorship of junior members of your team
- Ensuring robust and accountable sales and account management processes throughout
- Using data to determine adequate match of supply and demand of labour in different geographical areas
- Working alongside the CEO, CMO and CTO to drive the strategic direction of the company
- Bachelor’s degree (2:1 and above) from a leading university
- Minimum of five years experience in a sales role
- Proven track record in sales leadership and management
- Experience within the healthcare sector or start up environment preferable
- Be driven, proactive and dedicated to the job at hand
Recent jobs at Florence
- Business Development Manager at Florence in London 11-07-2018
- Business Development - North West at Florence in London 11-07-2018